Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Make First Red Carpet Appearance as a Couple
Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg have gone public with their relationship. The couple stepped on red carpet for the first time as a couple during Dancing with the Stars Charity Event on Saturday, August 24. The event was held at Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois.
Donnie came to support his girlfriend who was set to host the event, which would benefit Bridges Academy in St. Charles. Wearing black outfits, the two posed for cameras while looking at each other affectionately. Jenny looked stunning in a revealing dress, while the member of New Kids on the Block donned a tux with a red flower in the lapel.
Report suggesting that the two were dating emerged in July. At that time, a source told Us Weekly, "Yes, they recently started dating and are having a lot of fun. They had a blast 4th of July hanging out with a bunch of their friends."
Jenny, who was announced as "The View" co-host in July, previously dated Jim Carrey for more than five years before ending their relationship in 2010. The 40-year-old host has a son Evan from a previous relationship. Donnie was married to Kim Fey before separating in 2008. The 44-year-old singer/actor has two children Xavier Alexander Wahlberg and Elijah Hendrix Walberg with Kim.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch