Miley Cyrus Unveils 'Bangerz' Album Cover, Debuts 'Wrecking Ball'
Miley Cyrus has revealed the cover for her new album, "Bangerz". "You know the vintage YSL don't stay on for long," she tweeted on Saturday, August 24, captioning the "Miami Vice"-inspired artwork that sees her donning a black coat and standing in front of palm trees and pink neon.
Additionally, Miley has dropped a new single off the upcoming album. The ballad called "Wrecking Ball" serves as the follow-up to the former Disney star's summer party anthem, "We Can't Stop", which was released last June.
In the emotional new track, Miley talks about being in a heartbreaking relationship with a guy she's so much in love with. "I came in like a wrecking ball/ I never hit so hard in love/ All I wanted was to break your walls/ All you ever did was break me/ Yeah, you wreck me," the 20-year-old star croons.
Along with Mike WiLL Made It-produced song "We Can't Stop", "Wrecking Ball" is now available on iTunes. "Bangerz" is scheduled to hit stores on October 8.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her