Miley Cyrus Unveils 'Bangerz' Album Cover, Debuts 'Wrecking Ball'
Miley Cyrus has revealed the cover for her new album, "Bangerz". "You know the vintage YSL don't stay on for long," she tweeted on Saturday, August 24, captioning the "Miami Vice"-inspired artwork that sees her donning a black coat and standing in front of palm trees and pink neon.
Additionally, Miley has dropped a new single off the upcoming album. The ballad called "Wrecking Ball" serves as the follow-up to the former Disney star's summer party anthem, "We Can't Stop", which was released last June.
In the emotional new track, Miley talks about being in a heartbreaking relationship with a guy she's so much in love with. "I came in like a wrecking ball/ I never hit so hard in love/ All I wanted was to break your walls/ All you ever did was break me/ Yeah, you wreck me," the 20-year-old star croons.
Along with Mike WiLL Made It-produced song "We Can't Stop", "Wrecking Ball" is now available on iTunes. "Bangerz" is scheduled to hit stores on October 8.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'