Miley Cyrus Unveils 'Bangerz' Album Cover, Debuts 'Wrecking Ball'
Miley Cyrus has revealed the cover for her new album, "Bangerz". "You know the vintage YSL don't stay on for long," she tweeted on Saturday, August 24, captioning the "Miami Vice"-inspired artwork that sees her donning a black coat and standing in front of palm trees and pink neon.
Additionally, Miley has dropped a new single off the upcoming album. The ballad called "Wrecking Ball" serves as the follow-up to the former Disney star's summer party anthem, "We Can't Stop", which was released last June.
In the emotional new track, Miley talks about being in a heartbreaking relationship with a guy she's so much in love with. "I came in like a wrecking ball/ I never hit so hard in love/ All I wanted was to break your walls/ All you ever did was break me/ Yeah, you wreck me," the 20-year-old star croons.
Along with Mike WiLL Made It-produced song "We Can't Stop", "Wrecking Ball" is now available on iTunes. "Bangerz" is scheduled to hit stores on October 8.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated