Miley Cyrus Unveils 'Bangerz' Album Cover, Debuts 'Wrecking Ball'
Miley Cyrus has revealed the cover for her new album, "Bangerz". "You know the vintage YSL don't stay on for long," she tweeted on Saturday, August 24, captioning the "Miami Vice"-inspired artwork that sees her donning a black coat and standing in front of palm trees and pink neon.
Additionally, Miley has dropped a new single off the upcoming album. The ballad called "Wrecking Ball" serves as the follow-up to the former Disney star's summer party anthem, "We Can't Stop", which was released last June.
In the emotional new track, Miley talks about being in a heartbreaking relationship with a guy she's so much in love with. "I came in like a wrecking ball/ I never hit so hard in love/ All I wanted was to break your walls/ All you ever did was break me/ Yeah, you wreck me," the 20-year-old star croons.
Along with Mike WiLL Made It-produced song "We Can't Stop", "Wrecking Ball" is now available on iTunes. "Bangerz" is scheduled to hit stores on October 8.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors