Miley Cyrus Unveils 'Bangerz' Album Cover, Debuts 'Wrecking Ball'
Miley Cyrus has revealed the cover for her new album, "Bangerz". "You know the vintage YSL don't stay on for long," she tweeted on Saturday, August 24, captioning the "Miami Vice"-inspired artwork that sees her donning a black coat and standing in front of palm trees and pink neon.
Additionally, Miley has dropped a new single off the upcoming album. The ballad called "Wrecking Ball" serves as the follow-up to the former Disney star's summer party anthem, "We Can't Stop", which was released last June.
In the emotional new track, Miley talks about being in a heartbreaking relationship with a guy she's so much in love with. "I came in like a wrecking ball/ I never hit so hard in love/ All I wanted was to break your walls/ All you ever did was break me/ Yeah, you wreck me," the 20-year-old star croons.
Along with Mike WiLL Made It-produced song "We Can't Stop", "Wrecking Ball" is now available on iTunes. "Bangerz" is scheduled to hit stores on October 8.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says