Eva Longoria Reportedly Splits From Boyfriend Ernesto Arguello
Eva Longoria apparently is single again. According to a TMZ report, the former "Desperate Housewives" actress has split from her boyfriend Ernesto Arguello after four months of dating. The couple's heavy workload reportedly contributed to the end of their romantic relationship.
Eva and her boyfriend were spotted in a vacation in Spain earlier this month. After the pair went back to L.A., they, however, reportedly thought that their relationship would not work as Eva spends most of her time in L.A. while Ernesto is in Miami. A conflicting report suggested that the two did not split. "They're just on hold right now," a source said.
The couple met for the first time after Ernesto was cast in Eva's reality show "Ready for Love" in April. They began dating following Ernesto's split from former Miss USA Shandi Finnessey. "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier," Eva tweeted in July after confirming their relationship.
The Texas native sparked break-up rumor as she was spotted in solo outing on Saturday, August 17. That day, she went to a nail care salon before heading to Mario Lopez's home to celebrate his daughter's birthday. She wore a striped maxi dress, wedges and a pair of trendy sunglasses.
More Eva Longoria News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard