Eva Longoria Reportedly Splits From Boyfriend Ernesto Arguello
Eva Longoria apparently is single again. According to a TMZ report, the former "Desperate Housewives" actress has split from her boyfriend Ernesto Arguello after four months of dating. The couple's heavy workload reportedly contributed to the end of their romantic relationship.
Eva and her boyfriend were spotted in a vacation in Spain earlier this month. After the pair went back to L.A., they, however, reportedly thought that their relationship would not work as Eva spends most of her time in L.A. while Ernesto is in Miami. A conflicting report suggested that the two did not split. "They're just on hold right now," a source said.
The couple met for the first time after Ernesto was cast in Eva's reality show "Ready for Love" in April. They began dating following Ernesto's split from former Miss USA Shandi Finnessey. "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier," Eva tweeted in July after confirming their relationship.
The Texas native sparked break-up rumor as she was spotted in solo outing on Saturday, August 17. That day, she went to a nail care salon before heading to Mario Lopez's home to celebrate his daughter's birthday. She wore a striped maxi dress, wedges and a pair of trendy sunglasses.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch