Eva Longoria Reportedly Splits From Boyfriend Ernesto Arguello
Eva Longoria apparently is single again. According to a TMZ report, the former "Desperate Housewives" actress has split from her boyfriend Ernesto Arguello after four months of dating. The couple's heavy workload reportedly contributed to the end of their romantic relationship.
Eva and her boyfriend were spotted in a vacation in Spain earlier this month. After the pair went back to L.A., they, however, reportedly thought that their relationship would not work as Eva spends most of her time in L.A. while Ernesto is in Miami. A conflicting report suggested that the two did not split. "They're just on hold right now," a source said.
The couple met for the first time after Ernesto was cast in Eva's reality show "Ready for Love" in April. They began dating following Ernesto's split from former Miss USA Shandi Finnessey. "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier," Eva tweeted in July after confirming their relationship.
The Texas native sparked break-up rumor as she was spotted in solo outing on Saturday, August 17. That day, she went to a nail care salon before heading to Mario Lopez's home to celebrate his daughter's birthday. She wore a striped maxi dress, wedges and a pair of trendy sunglasses.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington