Eva Longoria Reportedly Splits From Boyfriend Ernesto Arguello
Eva Longoria apparently is single again. According to a TMZ report, the former "Desperate Housewives" actress has split from her boyfriend Ernesto Arguello after four months of dating. The couple's heavy workload reportedly contributed to the end of their romantic relationship.
Eva and her boyfriend were spotted in a vacation in Spain earlier this month. After the pair went back to L.A., they, however, reportedly thought that their relationship would not work as Eva spends most of her time in L.A. while Ernesto is in Miami. A conflicting report suggested that the two did not split. "They're just on hold right now," a source said.
The couple met for the first time after Ernesto was cast in Eva's reality show "Ready for Love" in April. They began dating following Ernesto's split from former Miss USA Shandi Finnessey. "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier," Eva tweeted in July after confirming their relationship.
The Texas native sparked break-up rumor as she was spotted in solo outing on Saturday, August 17. That day, she went to a nail care salon before heading to Mario Lopez's home to celebrate his daughter's birthday. She wore a striped maxi dress, wedges and a pair of trendy sunglasses.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes