Eva Longoria Reportedly Splits From Boyfriend Ernesto Arguello
Eva Longoria apparently is single again. According to a TMZ report, the former "Desperate Housewives" actress has split from her boyfriend Ernesto Arguello after four months of dating. The couple's heavy workload reportedly contributed to the end of their romantic relationship.
Eva and her boyfriend were spotted in a vacation in Spain earlier this month. After the pair went back to L.A., they, however, reportedly thought that their relationship would not work as Eva spends most of her time in L.A. while Ernesto is in Miami. A conflicting report suggested that the two did not split. "They're just on hold right now," a source said.
The couple met for the first time after Ernesto was cast in Eva's reality show "Ready for Love" in April. They began dating following Ernesto's split from former Miss USA Shandi Finnessey. "Happy to share NOW that it's true! Couldn't be happier," Eva tweeted in July after confirming their relationship.
The Texas native sparked break-up rumor as she was spotted in solo outing on Saturday, August 17. That day, she went to a nail care salon before heading to Mario Lopez's home to celebrate his daughter's birthday. She wore a striped maxi dress, wedges and a pair of trendy sunglasses.
More Eva Longoria News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- New Teaser for 'Love Actually' Short Film Reunites Original Cast Members
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods