Snoop Lion Premieres 'The Good Good' Music Video
After "No Guns Allowed" with Drake and his daughter Cori B., "Ashtrays and Heartbreaks" with Miley Cyrus, and "Torn Apart" with Rita Ora, Snoop Lion a.k.a. Snoop Dogg drops another single, "The Good Good" featuring Iza Lach, from his "Reincarnated" album. The track's four-minute plus music video also serves as the continuation of the 41-year-old reggae artist's new Overstock.com commercial.
Snoop gets his entire Broadus brood to appear in the white-themed visuals: wife Shante ("BossLady"), daughter Cori B., and sons Corde ("Spank") and Cordell ("Rook"), with the addition of singer Mali Nicole. The family affair is quite fitting for the Diane Warren-penned love song that radiates positive values.
"The Good Good" has Snoop brimming with love and beaming over finding "what people look all their lives to find," "the best drug there could ever be," preaching, "We gotta keep it going strong going strong/ gotta keep it going on." Songwriter Warren's usual romantic flair is evident in the lyrics, "Love the way you have my back/ And how when I make no sense/ You still understand/ When nobody else can."
Debuting at No. 16 on the Billboard 200 album chart when it was released back in April, "Reincarnated" was met with mixed reviews, being Snoop's first foray into reggae music after having established himself as a rap superstar. It nonetheless had the backing of a slew of his hip-hop brothers like Akon, Chris Brown and Busta Rhymes.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'