Elisabeth Hasselbeck to Make 'Fox and Friends' Debut on September 16
The date for Elisabeth Hasselbeck's debut on Fox News has been set. The 36-year-old television personality, who recently departed from "The View", is going to co-host "Fox & Friends" starting Monday, September 16.
The finalist on "Survivor: The Australian Outback" will join current co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade on a redesigned set, which will be unveiled on the same day. She will "interview key newsmakers, celebrities, and politicians"on the cable channel's morning show.
Hasselbeck was a co-host on ABC's "The View" from November 2003 until last July. During her stint on the daytime talk show, she was never hesitant to express her conservative views although she has said she considers herself neither a conservative nor a liberal.
"I have been a longtime fan of 'Fox & Friends' and am excited to be joining their team in September as it is an honor to call the Fox News Channel my new television home," the wife of Tim Hasselbeck said when she's first announced to join Fox News.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard