Elisabeth Hasselbeck to Make 'Fox and Friends' Debut on September 16
The date for Elisabeth Hasselbeck's debut on Fox News has been set. The 36-year-old television personality, who recently departed from "The View", is going to co-host "Fox & Friends" starting Monday, September 16.
The finalist on "Survivor: The Australian Outback" will join current co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade on a redesigned set, which will be unveiled on the same day. She will "interview key newsmakers, celebrities, and politicians"on the cable channel's morning show.
Hasselbeck was a co-host on ABC's "The View" from November 2003 until last July. During her stint on the daytime talk show, she was never hesitant to express her conservative views although she has said she considers herself neither a conservative nor a liberal.
"I have been a longtime fan of 'Fox & Friends' and am excited to be joining their team in September as it is an honor to call the Fox News Channel my new television home," the wife of Tim Hasselbeck said when she's first announced to join Fox News.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked