Elisabeth Hasselbeck to Make 'Fox and Friends' Debut on September 16
The date for Elisabeth Hasselbeck's debut on Fox News has been set. The 36-year-old television personality, who recently departed from "The View", is going to co-host "Fox & Friends" starting Monday, September 16.
The finalist on "Survivor: The Australian Outback" will join current co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade on a redesigned set, which will be unveiled on the same day. She will "interview key newsmakers, celebrities, and politicians"on the cable channel's morning show.
Hasselbeck was a co-host on ABC's "The View" from November 2003 until last July. During her stint on the daytime talk show, she was never hesitant to express her conservative views although she has said she considers herself neither a conservative nor a liberal.
"I have been a longtime fan of 'Fox & Friends' and am excited to be joining their team in September as it is an honor to call the Fox News Channel my new television home," the wife of Tim Hasselbeck said when she's first announced to join Fox News.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper