Katt Williams Gives $1,000 to Wheelchair-Bound Fan
Comedian Katt Williams has given a fan $1,000 after learning that the wheelchair-bound woman needs kidney transplant. According to a TMZ report, a woman was seen crying after Williams' show in Boston on Sunday, August 18. Security guards approached her to check her condition.
The woman told them that she was crying "tears of joy" because it was the first time she could laugh after receiving bad diagnosis from her doctor. The security team later took the woman backstage to see Williams.
Williams apparently was so touched after learning of the woman's condition. He briefly left the room only to go back with a folded up sheet of paper. The woman saw $100 bills in the folded paper. In addition to the cash, Williams wrote a message, "God never leaves." The woman cried again after receiving the bills, calling Williams' good deed an "awesome surprise."
The comedian recently was sentenced to 1 year informal probation which stemmed from a battery case back in November. Williams was slapped with a 10-year firearms prohibition, ordered to stay away from the Target employee whom he hit and fined $200 in addition to the probation.
A video of the November 25 incident shows Williams attacking the employee Forrest Liebenberg in the face after the funnyman tried to buy Liebenberg's motorcycle helmet. "He approached me, the argument got escalated, and that's when he hit me," Liebenberg said, as quoted by CBS13.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'