Drake Unleashes 'Nothing Was the Same' Album Covers
Drake has unveiled the official artworks for his upcoming album, "Nothing Was the Same". "New Album Date...NOTHING WAS THE SAME SEPTEMBER 24th," he wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, August 21, and attached a link to his website.
There, fans can find two pictures of Drake. While the first picture sees him as an Afro-haired little boy, the other one features the Canadian rapper as a grown-up. Both pictures have the same sky blue background.
"NWTS cover by @KadirNelson," Drake tweeted again. Nelson is the same person who designed the cover for Michael Jackson's 2010 posthumous album, "Michael".
Initially due out on September 17, Drake's "Nothing Was the Same" is now slated to be released on September 24. Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Hudson Mohawke have recently been confirmed to contribute to the follow-up to 2011's "Take Care".
Drake is currently preparing himself to appear at MTV Video Music Awards, which is set to be held at Brooklyn's Barclays Center on Sunday, August 25. He is scheduled to give the first live TV performance of "Started From the Bottom", the lead single off his upcoming LP.
More Drake News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger