Drake Unleashes 'Nothing Was the Same' Album Covers
Drake has unveiled the official artworks for his upcoming album, "Nothing Was the Same". "New Album Date...NOTHING WAS THE SAME SEPTEMBER 24th," he wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, August 21, and attached a link to his website.
There, fans can find two pictures of Drake. While the first picture sees him as an Afro-haired little boy, the other one features the Canadian rapper as a grown-up. Both pictures have the same sky blue background.
"NWTS cover by @KadirNelson," Drake tweeted again. Nelson is the same person who designed the cover for Michael Jackson's 2010 posthumous album, "Michael".
Initially due out on September 17, Drake's "Nothing Was the Same" is now slated to be released on September 24. Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Hudson Mohawke have recently been confirmed to contribute to the follow-up to 2011's "Take Care".
Drake is currently preparing himself to appear at MTV Video Music Awards, which is set to be held at Brooklyn's Barclays Center on Sunday, August 25. He is scheduled to give the first live TV performance of "Started From the Bottom", the lead single off his upcoming LP.
More Drake News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed