Drake Unleashes 'Nothing Was the Same' Album Covers
Drake has unveiled the official artworks for his upcoming album, "Nothing Was the Same". "New Album Date...NOTHING WAS THE SAME SEPTEMBER 24th," he wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, August 21, and attached a link to his website.
There, fans can find two pictures of Drake. While the first picture sees him as an Afro-haired little boy, the other one features the Canadian rapper as a grown-up. Both pictures have the same sky blue background.
"NWTS cover by @KadirNelson," Drake tweeted again. Nelson is the same person who designed the cover for Michael Jackson's 2010 posthumous album, "Michael".
Initially due out on September 17, Drake's "Nothing Was the Same" is now slated to be released on September 24. Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Hudson Mohawke have recently been confirmed to contribute to the follow-up to 2011's "Take Care".
Drake is currently preparing himself to appear at MTV Video Music Awards, which is set to be held at Brooklyn's Barclays Center on Sunday, August 25. He is scheduled to give the first live TV performance of "Started From the Bottom", the lead single off his upcoming LP.
More Drake News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series