Drake Unleashes 'Nothing Was the Same' Album Covers
Drake has unveiled the official artworks for his upcoming album, "Nothing Was the Same". "New Album Date...NOTHING WAS THE SAME SEPTEMBER 24th," he wrote on Twitter on Wednesday, August 21, and attached a link to his website.
There, fans can find two pictures of Drake. While the first picture sees him as an Afro-haired little boy, the other one features the Canadian rapper as a grown-up. Both pictures have the same sky blue background.
"NWTS cover by @KadirNelson," Drake tweeted again. Nelson is the same person who designed the cover for Michael Jackson's 2010 posthumous album, "Michael".
Initially due out on September 17, Drake's "Nothing Was the Same" is now slated to be released on September 24. Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Hudson Mohawke have recently been confirmed to contribute to the follow-up to 2011's "Take Care".
Drake is currently preparing himself to appear at MTV Video Music Awards, which is set to be held at Brooklyn's Barclays Center on Sunday, August 25. He is scheduled to give the first live TV performance of "Started From the Bottom", the lead single off his upcoming LP.
More Drake News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'