Justin Timberlake Drops Feature on Juicy J's 'The Woods'
It's been awhile since pop/dance superstar Justin Timberlake and Taylor Gang Records rapper Juicy J have recorded a song together, the tune being the "Chop Me Up" track on JT's 2006 album "FutureSex/LoveSounds". They now reunite on Juicy J's forthcoming third solo album "Stay Trippy" track "The Woods", produced by Timbaland who also worked on their last team-up.
"This is a hard special record, both from the same hometown...we did music back in the day and now we're doing again years later," said Juicy J about their new duet. In it, the "Suit & Tie" singer handles the vocals for the hook to go with the rap verses of the MC where he talks about how he would like to treat his special someone.
"When we go walking in the woods/ nobody can hear us/ And you can be as freaky as you should/ I love you at your weirdest," sings JT before he calls on the ladies to "release the animal/ hear my mating call/ I want you to be fearless."
"The Woods" is the latest track to be heard from "Stay Trippy", following "Bandz a Make Her Dance", "Show Out", "One of Those Nights" and the recently released "Bounce It" featuring Wale and Trey Songz. His upcoming new album, due out August 27, features an all-star line-up of collaborators that include Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, A$AP Rocky, Young Jeezy, Big Sean, and The Weeknd.
Juicy J "The Woods" featuring Justin Timberlake:
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound