Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Share Passionate Kiss During Romantic Mexico Getaway
After a long promotional tour for her latest film "We're the Millers", Jennifer Aniston takes a well-deserved break in sunshine. On Tuesday, August 20, she and her soon-to-be-husband Justin Theroux were spotted in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico along with Jason Bateman, Aniston's co-star in "Horrible Bosses", and his wife, Amanda Anka.
Aniston, showing off her toned sexy body in a bright pink bikini, was seen kissing passionately her handsome man, who turned 42 on August 10, in the pool. A source tells E! Online that the two "seemed very much in love" as they "were never far from each other and clearly wanted to spend all of their time together."
"Jennifer and Justin were lying on chaise lounges next to each other and then went swimming together," the insider recalls. "When Jennifer wanted to get out of the water, Justin went and got a towel for her and then held it up for her and wrapped her up. He was doting on her and very chivalrous."
Aniston first met Theroux when filming "Wanderlust". The two own a Bel-Air mansion which they bought last year reportedly for $21 million.
Though they have not exchanged vows just yet, both Aniston and Theroux, as the "Friends" actress once said, "already feel married."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones