Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Share Passionate Kiss During Romantic Mexico Getaway
After a long promotional tour for her latest film "We're the Millers", Jennifer Aniston takes a well-deserved break in sunshine. On Tuesday, August 20, she and her soon-to-be-husband Justin Theroux were spotted in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico along with Jason Bateman, Aniston's co-star in "Horrible Bosses", and his wife, Amanda Anka.
Aniston, showing off her toned sexy body in a bright pink bikini, was seen kissing passionately her handsome man, who turned 42 on August 10, in the pool. A source tells E! Online that the two "seemed very much in love" as they "were never far from each other and clearly wanted to spend all of their time together."
"Jennifer and Justin were lying on chaise lounges next to each other and then went swimming together," the insider recalls. "When Jennifer wanted to get out of the water, Justin went and got a towel for her and then held it up for her and wrapped her up. He was doting on her and very chivalrous."
Aniston first met Theroux when filming "Wanderlust". The two own a Bel-Air mansion which they bought last year reportedly for $21 million.
Though they have not exchanged vows just yet, both Aniston and Theroux, as the "Friends" actress once said, "already feel married."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular