Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Share Passionate Kiss During Romantic Mexico Getaway
After a long promotional tour for her latest film "We're the Millers", Jennifer Aniston takes a well-deserved break in sunshine. On Tuesday, August 20, she and her soon-to-be-husband Justin Theroux were spotted in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico along with Jason Bateman, Aniston's co-star in "Horrible Bosses", and his wife, Amanda Anka.
Aniston, showing off her toned sexy body in a bright pink bikini, was seen kissing passionately her handsome man, who turned 42 on August 10, in the pool. A source tells E! Online that the two "seemed very much in love" as they "were never far from each other and clearly wanted to spend all of their time together."
"Jennifer and Justin were lying on chaise lounges next to each other and then went swimming together," the insider recalls. "When Jennifer wanted to get out of the water, Justin went and got a towel for her and then held it up for her and wrapped her up. He was doting on her and very chivalrous."
Aniston first met Theroux when filming "Wanderlust". The two own a Bel-Air mansion which they bought last year reportedly for $21 million.
Though they have not exchanged vows just yet, both Aniston and Theroux, as the "Friends" actress once said, "already feel married."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified