Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Share Passionate Kiss During Romantic Mexico Getaway
After a long promotional tour for her latest film "We're the Millers", Jennifer Aniston takes a well-deserved break in sunshine. On Tuesday, August 20, she and her soon-to-be-husband Justin Theroux were spotted in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico along with Jason Bateman, Aniston's co-star in "Horrible Bosses", and his wife, Amanda Anka.
Aniston, showing off her toned sexy body in a bright pink bikini, was seen kissing passionately her handsome man, who turned 42 on August 10, in the pool. A source tells E! Online that the two "seemed very much in love" as they "were never far from each other and clearly wanted to spend all of their time together."
"Jennifer and Justin were lying on chaise lounges next to each other and then went swimming together," the insider recalls. "When Jennifer wanted to get out of the water, Justin went and got a towel for her and then held it up for her and wrapped her up. He was doting on her and very chivalrous."
Aniston first met Theroux when filming "Wanderlust". The two own a Bel-Air mansion which they bought last year reportedly for $21 million.
Though they have not exchanged vows just yet, both Aniston and Theroux, as the "Friends" actress once said, "already feel married."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs