'Today' Anchor Jenna Wolfe Welcomes Daughter, 'Cold Case' Star Kathryn Morris Gives Birth to Twins
"Today" show's anchor Jenna Wolfe and her partner NBC News foreign correspondent Stephanie Gosk have welcomed a baby girl. Wolfe gave birth to the couple's bundle of joy on August 21 at 7:31 P.M., according to the news site. The baby arrived weighing in at 7 pounds, 13 ounces.
Wolfe and Gosk named their daughter Harper Estelle Wolfeld Gosk. Gosk shared a first picture of the baby girl on her Twitter, writing, "We couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the great messages." The picture shows Wolfe in her hospital bed, kissing her newborn baby on the head.
The pair announced that they were expecting their first child in March. Later in May, Wolfe told E! News that she and Gosk used rock, paper, scissor to decide who would carry the baby. "We rock-paper,-scissored it. I won 34-31, so I'm carrying the baby, bam," Wolfe said.
Besides Wolf and Gosk, "Cold Case" star Kathryn Morris and her husband Johnny Messner welcomed their first children on August 21. Morris gave birth to twin boys earlier at 7:57 A.M. at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles. The couple has not announced the babies' names yet. The baby boys weighed in at 6 lbs 14 oz. and 6 lbs 10 oz. "We are so blessed," the new father wrote on Twitter.
Morris and her "The Equalizer" actor husband, who have been together for more than three years, announced back in April that they would be parents for the first time. "We're beyond excited and doubly blessed!" the couple said in a statement.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'