Kevin Rahm Planning 'Mad Men' Spin-Off Centering on Ted and Pete
"Mad Men" may be survived by Ted and Pete when it ends its run after season 7. Kevin Rahm has revealed he's planning a spin-off set in Los Angeles which will focus on his character Ted and Vincent Kartheiser's Pete.
"I keep working a spinoff angle. The spinoff is me and Pete, 'The Odd Couple' in L.A. but they're both dirty," he told E! News at the Television Academy Performers Peer Group Reception. "Two Felixes," he dished on the "Odd Couple"-esque drama.
Meanwhile, Rahm is getting ready to film the seventh and likely final season of the Matthew Weiner-created drama series. "Well I have one more season to shoot, we start in November," he shared, but claimed that he had no idea where the show's going. "No, none and I won't until I get the script and even then I can't tell you."
Rahm is also up for a rumored "Desperate Housewives" movie, pitching a possible storyline, "I think they would have to get back together for some reason. I think someone dies, and this is spit-balling, but someone dies and they have to get together to solve the crime."
"Mad Men" season 7 will air in 2014. Series creator Matthew Weiner has said the upcoming installment would be the last for the show.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes