Kevin Rahm Planning 'Mad Men' Spin-Off Centering on Ted and Pete
"Mad Men" may be survived by Ted and Pete when it ends its run after season 7. Kevin Rahm has revealed he's planning a spin-off set in Los Angeles which will focus on his character Ted and Vincent Kartheiser's Pete.
"I keep working a spinoff angle. The spinoff is me and Pete, 'The Odd Couple' in L.A. but they're both dirty," he told E! News at the Television Academy Performers Peer Group Reception. "Two Felixes," he dished on the "Odd Couple"-esque drama.
Meanwhile, Rahm is getting ready to film the seventh and likely final season of the Matthew Weiner-created drama series. "Well I have one more season to shoot, we start in November," he shared, but claimed that he had no idea where the show's going. "No, none and I won't until I get the script and even then I can't tell you."
Rahm is also up for a rumored "Desperate Housewives" movie, pitching a possible storyline, "I think they would have to get back together for some reason. I think someone dies, and this is spit-balling, but someone dies and they have to get together to solve the crime."
"Mad Men" season 7 will air in 2014. Series creator Matthew Weiner has said the upcoming installment would be the last for the show.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular