Kevin Rahm Planning 'Mad Men' Spin-Off Centering on Ted and Pete
"Mad Men" may be survived by Ted and Pete when it ends its run after season 7. Kevin Rahm has revealed he's planning a spin-off set in Los Angeles which will focus on his character Ted and Vincent Kartheiser's Pete.
"I keep working a spinoff angle. The spinoff is me and Pete, 'The Odd Couple' in L.A. but they're both dirty," he told E! News at the Television Academy Performers Peer Group Reception. "Two Felixes," he dished on the "Odd Couple"-esque drama.
Meanwhile, Rahm is getting ready to film the seventh and likely final season of the Matthew Weiner-created drama series. "Well I have one more season to shoot, we start in November," he shared, but claimed that he had no idea where the show's going. "No, none and I won't until I get the script and even then I can't tell you."
Rahm is also up for a rumored "Desperate Housewives" movie, pitching a possible storyline, "I think they would have to get back together for some reason. I think someone dies, and this is spit-balling, but someone dies and they have to get together to solve the crime."
"Mad Men" season 7 will air in 2014. Series creator Matthew Weiner has said the upcoming installment would be the last for the show.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her