Report: Bradley Cooper Offered Rocket Raccoon Role in 'Guardians of Galaxy'
With Vin Diesel seemingly having the voice role as Groot in "Guardians of the Galaxy", it leaves Rocket Raccoon as the only CGI hero that has not found its actor yet. Now, a new report from Latino Review claims that Marvel and director James Gunn have secretly made an official offer to one big star who is a frequent collaborator of Jennifer Lawrence.
The site names Bradley Cooper as the aforementioned star that is reportedly approached to take on the said role. The Oscar-nominated actor, who starred in "The Hangover" and its two follow-ups, is said to have neither accepted nor rejected it yet. If the report is true and Cooper is on board, he will join the movie's already starry cast ensemble.
Chris Pratt is the leading man in the hotly-anticipated film, taking on the role of Star-Lord. Zoe Saldana, Lee Pace, Benicio Del Toro, Karen Gillan, Dave Bautista, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly and Michael Rooker are also included to support the movie, which will bow out on August 1, 2014 in the U.S.
After the "Hangover" franchise ended, Cooper has added several work commitments, including "American Sniper" in which he serves as producer and nabs the lead role. He will next be seen in "Serena" and "American Hustle".
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen