Report: Bradley Cooper Offered Rocket Raccoon Role in 'Guardians of Galaxy'
With Vin Diesel seemingly having the voice role as Groot in "Guardians of the Galaxy", it leaves Rocket Raccoon as the only CGI hero that has not found its actor yet. Now, a new report from Latino Review claims that Marvel and director James Gunn have secretly made an official offer to one big star who is a frequent collaborator of Jennifer Lawrence.
The site names Bradley Cooper as the aforementioned star that is reportedly approached to take on the said role. The Oscar-nominated actor, who starred in "The Hangover" and its two follow-ups, is said to have neither accepted nor rejected it yet. If the report is true and Cooper is on board, he will join the movie's already starry cast ensemble.
Chris Pratt is the leading man in the hotly-anticipated film, taking on the role of Star-Lord. Zoe Saldana, Lee Pace, Benicio Del Toro, Karen Gillan, Dave Bautista, Glenn Close, John C. Reilly and Michael Rooker are also included to support the movie, which will bow out on August 1, 2014 in the U.S.
After the "Hangover" franchise ended, Cooper has added several work commitments, including "American Sniper" in which he serves as producer and nabs the lead role. He will next be seen in "Serena" and "American Hustle".
More Guardians of the Galaxy News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut