Paris Jackson's First Pictures After Suicide Attempt Emerge, Mom Will Sue Seller
First pictures of Paris Jackson after her suicide attempt in June have emerged. Paris dyes her hair and sports new hairdo. According to RadarOnline, which posted Paris' new pictures, they were taken during a graduation ceremony in a therapeutic boarding school in Utah on July 18.
In a picture, Michael Jackson's daughter can be seen talking to students who graduated that day. She wears a blue t-shirt and dark pants as she mingles with others who don graduation robes and casual clothing. In another picture, she is seen making a funny face while taking a pose with a student in a graduation robe.
"Paris was high in spirits," a source said of the girl, adding that she wore a bracelet to cover scars on her wrist during the event. The teenager was admitted to the school under pseudonym Frankie. "Paris wanted to come into the school without fanfare, so she decided to change her name, to Frankie. She also dyed her hair. Some students still know who she is, but overall, most don't. She's just another girl from Los Angeles named Frankie. In many ways, it's a new life for Paris," the source explained.
Debbie Rowe apparently was furious after learning that someone sold photos of her daughter from the school event. Debbie reportedly told her close friends, "These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter's ability to get better." A source close to Debbie added to New York Daily News, "She has a lawyer looking into the leak."
Paris made headline back in June after she tried to commit suicide by gulping down 20 pills and slashing her arm with a knife. She reportedly has been doing much better since her admission to the school. Another source said that the teenager was looking forward to guesting on shows after she "is mentally signed off by the psychiatrists."
More Paris Jackson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage