Police in Doubt Over Lisa Robin Kelly's Cause of Death
Law enforcement officers reportedly are suspicious of Lisa Robin Kelly's cause of death. TMZ reports that the L.A. County Coroner and the L.A. County Sheriff are conducting separate investigations into the case. According to the site, there are some points which are questionable regarding Kelly's death.
The "That '70s Show" star was pronounced dead at 8:07 A.M. on Thursday, August 15. However, the Coroner did not receive any call about the death until a staff member noticed the news from an online site at noon. A doctor from the rehab facility reportedly concluded that Kelly died from an embolism.
Sources said that the Coroner office disagreed with the conclusion, because embolism only could be located after an autopsy is carried out. They have not made determination about the embolism allegation. While waiting for the results of toxicology report, the Sheriff said that no information could be issued as the case was being investigated.
Kelly voluntarily enrolled in a rehab program to treat her addiction to alcohol before she died in her sleep last week. "I spoke to her on Monday and she was hopeful and confident, looking forward to putting this part of her life behind her. Last night she lost the battle," her agent Craig Wyckoff announced the sad news.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son