Jonas Brothers to Play First Hawaiian Concert at 'Hawaii Five-0' Premiere
Jonas Brothers will play their first Hawaiian concert at Sunset on the Beach at Queen's Beach in Waikiki next month. Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas' free concert will follow the special screening of "Hawaii Five-0" season four premiere on Thursday, September 26.
Peter Lenkov, who produced the CBS TV series, has confirmed the boys' appearance at the event. "Sunset on the Beach in Waikiki is all about the fans, and we couldn't think of a better way to say mahalo than premiering our show again at this beautiful venue," he said in a statement.
"This year we are excited to take it up a notch and have the Jonas Brothers do their first-ever performance in Hawaii at our premiere! We know fans will enjoy this very special night," he added.
Jonas Brothers recently took to Twitter to share their excitement to be able to join the event. "Hawaii R u ready? Coming to u on 9/26! Free show on the beach in Waikiki after premiere," the boys said.
Starring Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan, Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park, "Hawaii Five-0" will start airing its fourth season on Friday, September 27. This fall, Jonas Brother's Nick will make a guest appearance on the crime drama. The 20-year-old heartthrob will play a computer hacker, who is involved in a case that Steve McGarrett and the gang are investigating.
"Nothing makes this show more fun than incorporating well-known, talented actors as guest stars on our show. We're all thrilled to have Nick Jonas join our Ohana [family]," says producer Peter.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent