Jonas Brothers to Play First Hawaiian Concert at 'Hawaii Five-0' Premiere
Jonas Brothers will play their first Hawaiian concert at Sunset on the Beach at Queen's Beach in Waikiki next month. Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas' free concert will follow the special screening of "Hawaii Five-0" season four premiere on Thursday, September 26.
Peter Lenkov, who produced the CBS TV series, has confirmed the boys' appearance at the event. "Sunset on the Beach in Waikiki is all about the fans, and we couldn't think of a better way to say mahalo than premiering our show again at this beautiful venue," he said in a statement.
"This year we are excited to take it up a notch and have the Jonas Brothers do their first-ever performance in Hawaii at our premiere! We know fans will enjoy this very special night," he added.
Jonas Brothers recently took to Twitter to share their excitement to be able to join the event. "Hawaii R u ready? Coming to u on 9/26! Free show on the beach in Waikiki after premiere," the boys said.
Starring Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan, Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park, "Hawaii Five-0" will start airing its fourth season on Friday, September 27. This fall, Jonas Brother's Nick will make a guest appearance on the crime drama. The 20-year-old heartthrob will play a computer hacker, who is involved in a case that Steve McGarrett and the gang are investigating.
"Nothing makes this show more fun than incorporating well-known, talented actors as guest stars on our show. We're all thrilled to have Nick Jonas join our Ohana [family]," says producer Peter.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes