Jonas Brothers to Play First Hawaiian Concert at 'Hawaii Five-0' Premiere
Jonas Brothers will play their first Hawaiian concert at Sunset on the Beach at Queen's Beach in Waikiki next month. Joe Jonas, Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas' free concert will follow the special screening of "Hawaii Five-0" season four premiere on Thursday, September 26.
Peter Lenkov, who produced the CBS TV series, has confirmed the boys' appearance at the event. "Sunset on the Beach in Waikiki is all about the fans, and we couldn't think of a better way to say mahalo than premiering our show again at this beautiful venue," he said in a statement.
"This year we are excited to take it up a notch and have the Jonas Brothers do their first-ever performance in Hawaii at our premiere! We know fans will enjoy this very special night," he added.
Jonas Brothers recently took to Twitter to share their excitement to be able to join the event. "Hawaii R u ready? Coming to u on 9/26! Free show on the beach in Waikiki after premiere," the boys said.
Starring Alex O'Loughlin, Scott Caan, Daniel Dae Kim and Grace Park, "Hawaii Five-0" will start airing its fourth season on Friday, September 27. This fall, Jonas Brother's Nick will make a guest appearance on the crime drama. The 20-year-old heartthrob will play a computer hacker, who is involved in a case that Steve McGarrett and the gang are investigating.
"Nothing makes this show more fun than incorporating well-known, talented actors as guest stars on our show. We're all thrilled to have Nick Jonas join our Ohana [family]," says producer Peter.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell