Raz B's Manager Denies Coma Reports
Singer Raz B has fallen victim to a false report suggesting that he slipped into coma following a bottle attack in a Chinese club. His manager confirms that Raz was hurt, but the injuries were not serious. "The comments about Raz being in a coma did not come from his official representative," Raz's manager Elayne Rivers told CNN on Monday, August 19.
Raz's brother Ricky Romance also sent a statement after reports of his brother's condition were widely spread. Ricky said, "I was unfortunately unable to contact my brother at the time and then panicked. I then alerted as many people of this information hoping to gather facts... Since the source that gave me this information was what I thought to be legitimately reliable I didn't question I just believed."
"I apologize if I seem like I jumped to conclusions but a coma is a serious situation and it was concerning my brother whom is my best friend as well. I sincerely apologize for the confusion I caused if that is the case," Ricky added.
The former member of B2K was reported getting several cuts after a glass bottle was smashed into his face during a club brawl in Zhejiang, China. He went to a hospital and received some stitches. A celebrity news site later quoted a woman named Toy Jones, who acted as the singer's publicist, saying that Raz slipped into coma. In a follow-up, Jones said that Raz miraculously regained consciousness.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent