Raz B's Manager Denies Coma Reports
Singer Raz B has fallen victim to a false report suggesting that he slipped into coma following a bottle attack in a Chinese club. His manager confirms that Raz was hurt, but the injuries were not serious. "The comments about Raz being in a coma did not come from his official representative," Raz's manager Elayne Rivers told CNN on Monday, August 19.
Raz's brother Ricky Romance also sent a statement after reports of his brother's condition were widely spread. Ricky said, "I was unfortunately unable to contact my brother at the time and then panicked. I then alerted as many people of this information hoping to gather facts... Since the source that gave me this information was what I thought to be legitimately reliable I didn't question I just believed."
"I apologize if I seem like I jumped to conclusions but a coma is a serious situation and it was concerning my brother whom is my best friend as well. I sincerely apologize for the confusion I caused if that is the case," Ricky added.
The former member of B2K was reported getting several cuts after a glass bottle was smashed into his face during a club brawl in Zhejiang, China. He went to a hospital and received some stitches. A celebrity news site later quoted a woman named Toy Jones, who acted as the singer's publicist, saying that Raz slipped into coma. In a follow-up, Jones said that Raz miraculously regained consciousness.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says