Raz B's Manager Denies Coma Reports
Singer Raz B has fallen victim to a false report suggesting that he slipped into coma following a bottle attack in a Chinese club. His manager confirms that Raz was hurt, but the injuries were not serious. "The comments about Raz being in a coma did not come from his official representative," Raz's manager Elayne Rivers told CNN on Monday, August 19.
Raz's brother Ricky Romance also sent a statement after reports of his brother's condition were widely spread. Ricky said, "I was unfortunately unable to contact my brother at the time and then panicked. I then alerted as many people of this information hoping to gather facts... Since the source that gave me this information was what I thought to be legitimately reliable I didn't question I just believed."
"I apologize if I seem like I jumped to conclusions but a coma is a serious situation and it was concerning my brother whom is my best friend as well. I sincerely apologize for the confusion I caused if that is the case," Ricky added.
The former member of B2K was reported getting several cuts after a glass bottle was smashed into his face during a club brawl in Zhejiang, China. He went to a hospital and received some stitches. A celebrity news site later quoted a woman named Toy Jones, who acted as the singer's publicist, saying that Raz slipped into coma. In a follow-up, Jones said that Raz miraculously regained consciousness.
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'
- 'Supergirl': Katie McGrath Upped to Series Regular in Season 3
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'