Drake Teams Up Anew With The Weeknd on 'Live For'
After putting their feuding rumors to rest with a few Instagram photos of themselves working in a recording studio, Toronto-born artists Drake and The Weeknd release their newest team-up track "Live For". The rapper, returning the favor for the PBR'n'B singer's appearance at his OVO Fest earlier this month, drops a verse in the XO label artist's new track.
"Live For", a song about living the fast life, is their latest collaboration after "Crew Love" and "The Ride" which were both included in Drake's 2011 album "Take Care". It is one of ten tracks that will be in The Weeknd's forthcoming "Kiss Land" album due out September 10.
Another person that Drake made happy recently was Kylie Jenner whom he surprised with his appearance at her 16th birthday bash at the AT&T Center in Los Angeles over the weekend. Drake's performance at Jenner's party was apparently a surprise gift arranged for her by her half-sister Kim Kardashian and her partner Kanye West, who were not able to attend the event.
Drake performed his hit "Versace" for the 200 guests who came to Jenner's special night, composed of family members and friends that included celebrities like brother and sister Jaden Smith and Willow Smith, Hailee Steinfeld and Tyga. The rapper even gave the teen birthday celebrant a big smooch on the cheek for a truly memorable birthday celebration.
The Weeknd "Live For" featuring Drake:
More Drake News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked