Birdman, B.o.B, T.I. and Young Dro Premiere 'Kemosabe' Video
Grand Hustle's T.I., Doe B., Young Dro and B.o.B along with Cash Money Records CEO Birdman drop a music video of their collaboration track "Kemosabe". The almost five-minute T.I. and Philly Fly Boy-directed clip features the gang surrounded by their colorful rides and women covered only in body paint.
The track, heavily influenced by the Hot Boys, first appeared on the compilation mixtape G.D.O.D. (Get Dough or Die Young) that came out in May. It was initially intended to be a solo record for the 22-year-old Doe B. but when T.I., Young Dro and B.o.B heard it, they wanted to join in.
"That was around the time I first hooked up with Tip when they was in the middle of the mixtape," revealed the Alabama rapper. "They heard the song, they automatically was like, 'Sh*t, we had to get on it.' So, everybody got on there. Sent it to Birdman. Birdman blessed me with it."
Doe B. is set to unleash more Cash Money collaborations with the likes of Juvenile, Turk and rap superstar Lil Wayne. "I got a video with Birdman. Beats by Mannie Fresh. I got a Wayne feature down the line. You feel me? I have songs with Juvenile that ain't been heard yet. It's been blessing being able to work with them. The same people who inspired me to step in front of a mic."
More Birdman News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard