Birdman, B.o.B, T.I. and Young Dro Premiere 'Kemosabe' Video
Grand Hustle's T.I., Doe B., Young Dro and B.o.B along with Cash Money Records CEO Birdman drop a music video of their collaboration track "Kemosabe". The almost five-minute T.I. and Philly Fly Boy-directed clip features the gang surrounded by their colorful rides and women covered only in body paint.
The track, heavily influenced by the Hot Boys, first appeared on the compilation mixtape G.D.O.D. (Get Dough or Die Young) that came out in May. It was initially intended to be a solo record for the 22-year-old Doe B. but when T.I., Young Dro and B.o.B heard it, they wanted to join in.
"That was around the time I first hooked up with Tip when they was in the middle of the mixtape," revealed the Alabama rapper. "They heard the song, they automatically was like, 'Sh*t, we had to get on it.' So, everybody got on there. Sent it to Birdman. Birdman blessed me with it."
Doe B. is set to unleash more Cash Money collaborations with the likes of Juvenile, Turk and rap superstar Lil Wayne. "I got a video with Birdman. Beats by Mannie Fresh. I got a Wayne feature down the line. You feel me? I have songs with Juvenile that ain't been heard yet. It's been blessing being able to work with them. The same people who inspired me to step in front of a mic."
Doe B.'s "Kemosabe" (feat.B.o.B, T.I., Young Dro, Birdman) music video
More Birdman News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!