'Dexter' 8.09 Sneak Peeks: Make Your Own Kind of Music
It seems that Dexter is back on together with Hannah. When "Dexter" returns next Sunday, August 25 with "Make Your Own Kind of Music", the titular character will try to help his lover leave the country while a serial killer from the past returns to claim another victim.
In the meantime, Debra returns to her post in the homicide team and Dr. Vogel is getting the surprise of her life when someone from her past returns. Dexter tries to understand the messages sent by Zach as he investigates a murder that hits close to home.
This eighth season will be the last for "Dexter" which stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter as Dexter and Debra respectively. The show is four episodes away from the series finale titled "Remember the Monsters?" which is set to air September 22.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent