'Dexter' 8.09 Sneak Peeks: Make Your Own Kind of Music
It seems that Dexter is back on together with Hannah. When "Dexter" returns next Sunday, August 25 with "Make Your Own Kind of Music", the titular character will try to help his lover leave the country while a serial killer from the past returns to claim another victim.
In the meantime, Debra returns to her post in the homicide team and Dr. Vogel is getting the surprise of her life when someone from her past returns. Dexter tries to understand the messages sent by Zach as he investigates a murder that hits close to home.
This eighth season will be the last for "Dexter" which stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter as Dexter and Debra respectively. The show is four episodes away from the series finale titled "Remember the Monsters?" which is set to air September 22.
More Dexter News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding