'Dexter' 8.09 Sneak Peeks: Make Your Own Kind of Music
It seems that Dexter is back on together with Hannah. When "Dexter" returns next Sunday, August 25 with "Make Your Own Kind of Music", the titular character will try to help his lover leave the country while a serial killer from the past returns to claim another victim.
In the meantime, Debra returns to her post in the homicide team and Dr. Vogel is getting the surprise of her life when someone from her past returns. Dexter tries to understand the messages sent by Zach as he investigates a murder that hits close to home.
This eighth season will be the last for "Dexter" which stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter as Dexter and Debra respectively. The show is four episodes away from the series finale titled "Remember the Monsters?" which is set to air September 22.
More Dexter News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special