'Dexter' 8.09 Sneak Peeks: Make Your Own Kind of Music
It seems that Dexter is back on together with Hannah. When "Dexter" returns next Sunday, August 25 with "Make Your Own Kind of Music", the titular character will try to help his lover leave the country while a serial killer from the past returns to claim another victim.
In the meantime, Debra returns to her post in the homicide team and Dr. Vogel is getting the surprise of her life when someone from her past returns. Dexter tries to understand the messages sent by Zach as he investigates a murder that hits close to home.
This eighth season will be the last for "Dexter" which stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter as Dexter and Debra respectively. The show is four episodes away from the series finale titled "Remember the Monsters?" which is set to air September 22.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'