'Dexter' 8.09 Sneak Peeks: Make Your Own Kind of Music
It seems that Dexter is back on together with Hannah. When "Dexter" returns next Sunday, August 25 with "Make Your Own Kind of Music", the titular character will try to help his lover leave the country while a serial killer from the past returns to claim another victim.
In the meantime, Debra returns to her post in the homicide team and Dr. Vogel is getting the surprise of her life when someone from her past returns. Dexter tries to understand the messages sent by Zach as he investigates a murder that hits close to home.
This eighth season will be the last for "Dexter" which stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter as Dexter and Debra respectively. The show is four episodes away from the series finale titled "Remember the Monsters?" which is set to air September 22.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards