Funeral Service Held for 'The Bachelor' Star Gia Allemand
A touching memorial service for "The Bachelor" star Gia Allemand was held in New Orleans on Saturday, August 17. According to Daily Mail, the event was arranged by Gia's co-workers at Pure Barre gym where she worked as fitness instructor.
"Today, we wear this white ribbon in Gia's honor. Please join us in prayer as we toss white flowers into the river to symbolize that our love and memory of her will continue to flow in our hearts," the invitation read. The event was attended by 50 people.
Gia was found unconscious at her home on Monday, August 12, by his basketball player boyfriend Ryan Anderson. She was rushed to hospital and put on life support before passing away two days later. Gia's mother Donna Micheletti recently uploaded a video tribute for her late daughter on the Papavero Funeral Home website.
"Loving girlfriend 'Petrie' of Ryan 'Snuggy' Anderson, beloved daughter and little princess of Donna Micheletti and stepdaughter of Tony Micheletti, loving sister of Dylan and Erick, most cherished granddaughter of Marie (Nonna) Coltrinari, devoted Godchild of Fred and Annemarie Coltrinari, dear cousin of Brian, Ellen, Kevin and Julie, and also survived by her dear dog Bentley," the obituary read. The video features photos of Gia in various moments along with her boyfriend and family members.
According to E! News, Gia's funeral service will be held on Thursday at the Trinity Grace Church of Chelsea in New York City at 11 A.M. Public visitation will be held on Wednesday at 2 P.M. and will be continued later in another session at 7 P.M. at the Papavero Funeral Home at Maspeth, New York.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'