Funeral Service Held for 'The Bachelor' Star Gia Allemand
A touching memorial service for "The Bachelor" star Gia Allemand was held in New Orleans on Saturday, August 17. According to Daily Mail, the event was arranged by Gia's co-workers at Pure Barre gym where she worked as fitness instructor.
"Today, we wear this white ribbon in Gia's honor. Please join us in prayer as we toss white flowers into the river to symbolize that our love and memory of her will continue to flow in our hearts," the invitation read. The event was attended by 50 people.
Gia was found unconscious at her home on Monday, August 12, by his basketball player boyfriend Ryan Anderson. She was rushed to hospital and put on life support before passing away two days later. Gia's mother Donna Micheletti recently uploaded a video tribute for her late daughter on the Papavero Funeral Home website.
"Loving girlfriend 'Petrie' of Ryan 'Snuggy' Anderson, beloved daughter and little princess of Donna Micheletti and stepdaughter of Tony Micheletti, loving sister of Dylan and Erick, most cherished granddaughter of Marie (Nonna) Coltrinari, devoted Godchild of Fred and Annemarie Coltrinari, dear cousin of Brian, Ellen, Kevin and Julie, and also survived by her dear dog Bentley," the obituary read. The video features photos of Gia in various moments along with her boyfriend and family members.
According to E! News, Gia's funeral service will be held on Thursday at the Trinity Grace Church of Chelsea in New York City at 11 A.M. Public visitation will be held on Wednesday at 2 P.M. and will be continued later in another session at 7 P.M. at the Papavero Funeral Home at Maspeth, New York.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage