Jessie J's New Album to Be Called 'Alive'
Jessie J has shared further details about her much-anticipated new album. The former judge of "The Voice UK" has confirmed that the upcoming LP will be titled "Alive" and is scheduled to be released on September 23.
Jessie has also unveiled the album cover. She recently took to Instagram to share the artwork that features her close-up photo. Wearing only hoop earrings, the British sensation is seen staring at the camera while showing off her chopped-off blonde hair.
Jessie has worked with the likes of Big Sean, Tinie Tempah, Becky G, Claude Kelly, Dr. Luke, Ammo, and Pharrell Williams for the upcoming release, which will serve as the follow-up to 2011's "Who You Are".
"It's a lot of big vocals, a lot of vocal tricks, but still huge pop choruses," Kelly told Rap-Up. "She's colorful and over the top so you're gonna have that still."
Earlier this month, Jessie denied the rumor that suggested her new album would be called "Gold". "You will see the title and you'll the see the picture and you'll see the album cover and I think it's summed up in one word, in one picture," she explained.
"It really represents where I'm at in my life right now and how I feel about my life, but it's not called 'Gold'," she continued.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked