Jessie J's New Album to Be Called 'Alive'
Jessie J has shared further details about her much-anticipated new album. The former judge of "The Voice UK" has confirmed that the upcoming LP will be titled "Alive" and is scheduled to be released on September 23.
Jessie has also unveiled the album cover. She recently took to Instagram to share the artwork that features her close-up photo. Wearing only hoop earrings, the British sensation is seen staring at the camera while showing off her chopped-off blonde hair.
Jessie has worked with the likes of Big Sean, Tinie Tempah, Becky G, Claude Kelly, Dr. Luke, Ammo, and Pharrell Williams for the upcoming release, which will serve as the follow-up to 2011's "Who You Are".
"It's a lot of big vocals, a lot of vocal tricks, but still huge pop choruses," Kelly told Rap-Up. "She's colorful and over the top so you're gonna have that still."
Earlier this month, Jessie denied the rumor that suggested her new album would be called "Gold". "You will see the title and you'll the see the picture and you'll see the album cover and I think it's summed up in one word, in one picture," she explained.
"It really represents where I'm at in my life right now and how I feel about my life, but it's not called 'Gold'," she continued.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie