Jessie J's New Album to Be Called 'Alive'
Jessie J has shared further details about her much-anticipated new album. The former judge of "The Voice UK" has confirmed that the upcoming LP will be titled "Alive" and is scheduled to be released on September 23.
Jessie has also unveiled the album cover. She recently took to Instagram to share the artwork that features her close-up photo. Wearing only hoop earrings, the British sensation is seen staring at the camera while showing off her chopped-off blonde hair.
Jessie has worked with the likes of Big Sean, Tinie Tempah, Becky G, Claude Kelly, Dr. Luke, Ammo, and Pharrell Williams for the upcoming release, which will serve as the follow-up to 2011's "Who You Are".
"It's a lot of big vocals, a lot of vocal tricks, but still huge pop choruses," Kelly told Rap-Up. "She's colorful and over the top so you're gonna have that still."
Earlier this month, Jessie denied the rumor that suggested her new album would be called "Gold". "You will see the title and you'll the see the picture and you'll see the album cover and I think it's summed up in one word, in one picture," she explained.
"It really represents where I'm at in my life right now and how I feel about my life, but it's not called 'Gold'," she continued.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'