Jessie J's New Album to Be Called 'Alive'
Jessie J has shared further details about her much-anticipated new album. The former judge of "The Voice UK" has confirmed that the upcoming LP will be titled "Alive" and is scheduled to be released on September 23.
Jessie has also unveiled the album cover. She recently took to Instagram to share the artwork that features her close-up photo. Wearing only hoop earrings, the British sensation is seen staring at the camera while showing off her chopped-off blonde hair.
Jessie has worked with the likes of Big Sean, Tinie Tempah, Becky G, Claude Kelly, Dr. Luke, Ammo, and Pharrell Williams for the upcoming release, which will serve as the follow-up to 2011's "Who You Are".
"It's a lot of big vocals, a lot of vocal tricks, but still huge pop choruses," Kelly told Rap-Up. "She's colorful and over the top so you're gonna have that still."
Earlier this month, Jessie denied the rumor that suggested her new album would be called "Gold". "You will see the title and you'll the see the picture and you'll see the album cover and I think it's summed up in one word, in one picture," she explained.
"It really represents where I'm at in my life right now and how I feel about my life, but it's not called 'Gold'," she continued.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis