'Revenge' Season 3 Promo: Shots Fired
What happens in the Hamptons next on "Revenge"? With Sunil Nayar as a new producer, the upcoming season 3 kicks off with a bang. Emily gets shot after telling someone "I'm sorry" and falls off the boat into the water on what is supposed to be her wedding day.
Conrad collapses in front of the crowd at the Greyson party. Nolan makes a grand entrance by dropping in parachute a la James Bond. Emily kisses her childhood friend Jack in the Stowaway. Catch the season premiere on September 29 to find out who Emily's groom really is.
The sophomore season ended earlier this year with Emily confessing to Jack that she's Amanda Clarke when he was about to shoot Conrad from a hidden place. Meanwhile, Daniel grabbed a gun during his fight with Aiden before showing up in a blood-stained shirt.
Nayar said the season premiere would begin with a flash-forward to Emily's big day and the first half of the season would revolve around the events that build to that moment. Barry Sloane will be back as Aiden, hinting that his character seemed to manage to dodge the bullet.
Of the love triangle storyline, Emily VanCamp hinted the rivalry would now be between Aiden and Jack. "She's really using Daniel," she explained. "It's unfortunate. There really is not the element of love between Emily and Daniel. It's part of her plan. Jack and Aiden are her two great loves, for very different reasons."
Daniel will not completely be lonely though as a "sassy, sexy French woman who's very, very ballsy and confident" from his past will come to visit. He will also deal with the arrival of a brother he never knew, Patrick, played by Justin Hartley.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship