'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Photo Teases Sinister Six
Sinister Six could really be featured in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". A new batch of production photos, courtesy of Niko Tavernise, has hit the web, and one of the said images candidly teases the group of supervillains that will mercilessly turn the webslinger's world upside down.
The news about these six villainous characters first sparked in June. At that time, Rhino and the main antagonist Electro are said to team up with Vulture (Colm Feore). According to reports emerging later, the other three will be Green Goblin (Dane DeHaan), Menace (Felicity Jones) and Kletus Kassady (Jim Carrey).
Though director Marc Webb never confirms or denies these rumors, he has once given hint that what will be featured in the upcoming second installment might be as predicted. "I'm a fan of The Sinister Six. I'll say that. I think if you pay attention to the second movie, you'll see hints of what's to come," he said to Cinema Blend.
Due out May 2014, "Amazing Spider-Man 2" will follow the titular hero juggling his heroic duty to take out the bad guys as Spidey and his personal time with the person he loves the most as Peter Parker. This time, things will change as new villains show up and his old friend Harry Osborn returns.
Andrew Garfield will reprise role as the fan-favorite Spider-Man.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC