'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Photo Teases Sinister Six
Sinister Six could really be featured in "The Amazing Spider-Man 2". A new batch of production photos, courtesy of Niko Tavernise, has hit the web, and one of the said images candidly teases the group of supervillains that will mercilessly turn the webslinger's world upside down.
The news about these six villainous characters first sparked in June. At that time, Rhino and the main antagonist Electro are said to team up with Vulture (Colm Feore). According to reports emerging later, the other three will be Green Goblin (Dane DeHaan), Menace (Felicity Jones) and Kletus Kassady (Jim Carrey).
Though director Marc Webb never confirms or denies these rumors, he has once given hint that what will be featured in the upcoming second installment might be as predicted. "I'm a fan of The Sinister Six. I'll say that. I think if you pay attention to the second movie, you'll see hints of what's to come," he said to Cinema Blend.
Due out May 2014, "Amazing Spider-Man 2" will follow the titular hero juggling his heroic duty to take out the bad guys as Spidey and his personal time with the person he loves the most as Peter Parker. This time, things will change as new villains show up and his old friend Harry Osborn returns.
Andrew Garfield will reprise role as the fan-favorite Spider-Man.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2