Beyonce Shows Off New Hair Do at England's V Festival
After cutting off her long hair earlier this month into a pixie cut, pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles resumed her live performances last Saturday, headlining England's V Festival at Hylands Park. But what fans saw her with was not the much-talked-about super short haircut she posted on her Instagram page but rather a sexy bob hair do, thanks to some blonde extensions.
The bob do was different from her previous long curly locks, the one that got tangled in a wind machine during her "Mrs. Carter Show" Montreal concert last month while she was performing her hit song "Halo" from the audience pit. But at least it still enabled the 31-year-old entertainer to whip her hair as she dished out her hits "Girls (Run the World)" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
The sexy new hair-do actually went well with her usual Mrs. Carter Show world tour costumes, making her overall look more sassy and sexy. It's not known whether she's going to stick with the style or for how long she's going to keep the said look. However, the Queen Bey seems to have stumbled on a new facet that will make her fans even more excited for her upcoming performances.
Her longtime stylist Kim Kimble said that there's actually a deeper message behind Bey's changing looks. "She had great, thick long hair, which she cut off because she's ready to make a statement. It's a great [one] to make: I'm beautiful, sexy, bold and I can do it all," Kim said.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics