Beyonce Shows Off New Hair Do at England's V Festival
After cutting off her long hair earlier this month into a pixie cut, pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles resumed her live performances last Saturday, headlining England's V Festival at Hylands Park. But what fans saw her with was not the much-talked-about super short haircut she posted on her Instagram page but rather a sexy bob hair do, thanks to some blonde extensions.
The bob do was different from her previous long curly locks, the one that got tangled in a wind machine during her "Mrs. Carter Show" Montreal concert last month while she was performing her hit song "Halo" from the audience pit. But at least it still enabled the 31-year-old entertainer to whip her hair as she dished out her hits "Girls (Run the World)" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
The sexy new hair-do actually went well with her usual Mrs. Carter Show world tour costumes, making her overall look more sassy and sexy. It's not known whether she's going to stick with the style or for how long she's going to keep the said look. However, the Queen Bey seems to have stumbled on a new facet that will make her fans even more excited for her upcoming performances.
Her longtime stylist Kim Kimble said that there's actually a deeper message behind Bey's changing looks. "She had great, thick long hair, which she cut off because she's ready to make a statement. It's a great [one] to make: I'm beautiful, sexy, bold and I can do it all," Kim said.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'