Beyonce Shows Off New Hair Do at England's V Festival
After cutting off her long hair earlier this month into a pixie cut, pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles resumed her live performances last Saturday, headlining England's V Festival at Hylands Park. But what fans saw her with was not the much-talked-about super short haircut she posted on her Instagram page but rather a sexy bob hair do, thanks to some blonde extensions.
The bob do was different from her previous long curly locks, the one that got tangled in a wind machine during her "Mrs. Carter Show" Montreal concert last month while she was performing her hit song "Halo" from the audience pit. But at least it still enabled the 31-year-old entertainer to whip her hair as she dished out her hits "Girls (Run the World)" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
The sexy new hair-do actually went well with her usual Mrs. Carter Show world tour costumes, making her overall look more sassy and sexy. It's not known whether she's going to stick with the style or for how long she's going to keep the said look. However, the Queen Bey seems to have stumbled on a new facet that will make her fans even more excited for her upcoming performances.
Her longtime stylist Kim Kimble said that there's actually a deeper message behind Bey's changing looks. "She had great, thick long hair, which she cut off because she's ready to make a statement. It's a great [one] to make: I'm beautiful, sexy, bold and I can do it all," Kim said.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'