Beyonce Shows Off New Hair Do at England's V Festival
After cutting off her long hair earlier this month into a pixie cut, pop/R'n'B diva Beyonce Knowles resumed her live performances last Saturday, headlining England's V Festival at Hylands Park. But what fans saw her with was not the much-talked-about super short haircut she posted on her Instagram page but rather a sexy bob hair do, thanks to some blonde extensions.
The bob do was different from her previous long curly locks, the one that got tangled in a wind machine during her "Mrs. Carter Show" Montreal concert last month while she was performing her hit song "Halo" from the audience pit. But at least it still enabled the 31-year-old entertainer to whip her hair as she dished out her hits "Girls (Run the World)" and "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
The sexy new hair-do actually went well with her usual Mrs. Carter Show world tour costumes, making her overall look more sassy and sexy. It's not known whether she's going to stick with the style or for how long she's going to keep the said look. However, the Queen Bey seems to have stumbled on a new facet that will make her fans even more excited for her upcoming performances.
Her longtime stylist Kim Kimble said that there's actually a deeper message behind Bey's changing looks. "She had great, thick long hair, which she cut off because she's ready to make a statement. It's a great [one] to make: I'm beautiful, sexy, bold and I can do it all," Kim said.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says