Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj Debut 'Love More' Music Video
A music video for Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj's collaboration, "Love More", has landed online. "While you guys kill yourself over bulls**t I'll keep directing stuff like this," the 24-year-old singer wrote on Twitter and attached a link to the video.
The four-minute clip features a cameo appearance from Nick Swardsen. It opens with Brown driving his friends, including the "Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star" comedian, to a night club. In the car, they turn on the music and listen to the opening line of "Love More". Along with the girls in the backseat, Swardsen dances to the song while Brown spits his bars.
Once he and his friends arrive at the club, Brown joins some women to dance to the upbeat track. Minaj makes an appearance as well. The former "American Idol" judge sports a blonde curly wig and raps her part.
"Love More" is featured in "X", Brown's upcoming sixth studio album that is scheduled to drop later this year via RCA Records. The single serves as the follow-up to Brown and Aaliyah's collaboration, "Don't Think They Know".
More Chris Brown News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans