Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj Debut 'Love More' Music Video
A music video for Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj's collaboration, "Love More", has landed online. "While you guys kill yourself over bulls**t I'll keep directing stuff like this," the 24-year-old singer wrote on Twitter and attached a link to the video.
The four-minute clip features a cameo appearance from Nick Swardsen. It opens with Brown driving his friends, including the "Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star" comedian, to a night club. In the car, they turn on the music and listen to the opening line of "Love More". Along with the girls in the backseat, Swardsen dances to the song while Brown spits his bars.
Once he and his friends arrive at the club, Brown joins some women to dance to the upbeat track. Minaj makes an appearance as well. The former "American Idol" judge sports a blonde curly wig and raps her part.
"Love More" is featured in "X", Brown's upcoming sixth studio album that is scheduled to drop later this year via RCA Records. The single serves as the follow-up to Brown and Aaliyah's collaboration, "Don't Think They Know".
Chris Brown's "Love More" (feat. Nicki Minaj) music video
More Chris Brown News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival