Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj Debut 'Love More' Music Video
A music video for Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj's collaboration, "Love More", has landed online. "While you guys kill yourself over bulls**t I'll keep directing stuff like this," the 24-year-old singer wrote on Twitter and attached a link to the video.
The four-minute clip features a cameo appearance from Nick Swardsen. It opens with Brown driving his friends, including the "Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star" comedian, to a night club. In the car, they turn on the music and listen to the opening line of "Love More". Along with the girls in the backseat, Swardsen dances to the song while Brown spits his bars.
Once he and his friends arrive at the club, Brown joins some women to dance to the upbeat track. Minaj makes an appearance as well. The former "American Idol" judge sports a blonde curly wig and raps her part.
"Love More" is featured in "X", Brown's upcoming sixth studio album that is scheduled to drop later this year via RCA Records. The single serves as the follow-up to Brown and Aaliyah's collaboration, "Don't Think They Know".
More Chris Brown News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics