Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj Debut 'Love More' Music Video
A music video for Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj's collaboration, "Love More", has landed online. "While you guys kill yourself over bulls**t I'll keep directing stuff like this," the 24-year-old singer wrote on Twitter and attached a link to the video.
The four-minute clip features a cameo appearance from Nick Swardsen. It opens with Brown driving his friends, including the "Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star" comedian, to a night club. In the car, they turn on the music and listen to the opening line of "Love More". Along with the girls in the backseat, Swardsen dances to the song while Brown spits his bars.
Once he and his friends arrive at the club, Brown joins some women to dance to the upbeat track. Minaj makes an appearance as well. The former "American Idol" judge sports a blonde curly wig and raps her part.
"Love More" is featured in "X", Brown's upcoming sixth studio album that is scheduled to drop later this year via RCA Records. The single serves as the follow-up to Brown and Aaliyah's collaboration, "Don't Think They Know".
More Chris Brown News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences