Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj Debut 'Love More' Music Video
A music video for Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj's collaboration, "Love More", has landed online. "While you guys kill yourself over bulls**t I'll keep directing stuff like this," the 24-year-old singer wrote on Twitter and attached a link to the video.
The four-minute clip features a cameo appearance from Nick Swardsen. It opens with Brown driving his friends, including the "Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star" comedian, to a night club. In the car, they turn on the music and listen to the opening line of "Love More". Along with the girls in the backseat, Swardsen dances to the song while Brown spits his bars.
Once he and his friends arrive at the club, Brown joins some women to dance to the upbeat track. Minaj makes an appearance as well. The former "American Idol" judge sports a blonde curly wig and raps her part.
"Love More" is featured in "X", Brown's upcoming sixth studio album that is scheduled to drop later this year via RCA Records. The single serves as the follow-up to Brown and Aaliyah's collaboration, "Don't Think They Know".
More Chris Brown News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'