Nathan Fillion: 'I'd Make a Terrible Batman'
With the Batman suit, as of now, having not found its owner yet despite recent rumor suggesting Christian Bale has been invited to return, the search for the Bruce Wayne depicter in the Superman-Batman movie is still on. The latest name linked to the coveted role is Nathan Fillion, who now addresses the issue in an interview with Entertainment Weekly.
"I wonder if my throat could take it," the "Castle" star says, joking that he does not have what it takes to mimic Batman's gravelly voice. The "Serenity" actor reveals he has not been approached in any way about the role, and appears to be not interested at all in tackling it. "I think I'd make an excellent Bruce Wayne; I think I'd make a terrible Batman," he reasons.
"If you wanted to see a particular person as Batman, I think one of the worst things you could do is shove it down someone's throat as far as the new director of Batman or the new producers of Batman," he says. "Probably the worst thing you could do if there's someone you want to be Batman is sort of rally."
Prior to the Christian Bale report, "Watchmen" actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan reportedly had been approached by director Zack Snyder. However, whether the said meeting indeed has taken place or not remains mystery.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video