Nathan Fillion: 'I'd Make a Terrible Batman'
With the Batman suit, as of now, having not found its owner yet despite recent rumor suggesting Christian Bale has been invited to return, the search for the Bruce Wayne depicter in the Superman-Batman movie is still on. The latest name linked to the coveted role is Nathan Fillion, who now addresses the issue in an interview with Entertainment Weekly.
"I wonder if my throat could take it," the "Castle" star says, joking that he does not have what it takes to mimic Batman's gravelly voice. The "Serenity" actor reveals he has not been approached in any way about the role, and appears to be not interested at all in tackling it. "I think I'd make an excellent Bruce Wayne; I think I'd make a terrible Batman," he reasons.
"If you wanted to see a particular person as Batman, I think one of the worst things you could do is shove it down someone's throat as far as the new director of Batman or the new producers of Batman," he says. "Probably the worst thing you could do if there's someone you want to be Batman is sort of rally."
Prior to the Christian Bale report, "Watchmen" actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan reportedly had been approached by director Zack Snyder. However, whether the said meeting indeed has taken place or not remains mystery.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked