Singer Raz B Is in Stable Condition After Coma
Former B2K member Raz B thankfully regained consciousness on Sunday, August 18, after he previously slipped into coma. The singer, who was comatose after a glass bottle was smashed in his face, is now reportedly able to breathe on his own.
A representative for Raz tells TMZ that it is miracle that he survived. The R'n'B singer apparently is responsive and even able to smile. Although Raz is doing much better than several days ago, he is expected to stay at the hospital a few more days so that doctors can monitor his condition.
Raz was performing in a club in Zhejiang, China on Thursday evening, when he saw a fight broke among the audience members. Someone hit Raz in the face with a glass bottle as he tried to break the fight. He received a minor surgery and several stitches for the wounds following the incident, but he failed to wake up the next day. A back dancer rushed him to hospital. "He is in a coma and needs as many prayers as possible," Raz's publicist Toy Jones confirmed the singer's life-threatening condition at that time.
Fans and fellow celebrities took to Twitter to wish him speedy recovery after the news emerged. "Prayers for Raz B," Russell Simmons wrote. Actress Maia Campbell, who is mostly known for her role as Tiffany on "In the House", said, "Please pray with me I am so worried about Raz B he is very close friend of mine. #PrayersforRazB."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child