Robert Pattinson Suits Up Nicely on 'Maps to the Stars' Set
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson was hard at work on Sunday, August 18. The 27-year-old hunk was seen filming a scene of his upcoming movie, "Maps to the Stars", in Beverly Hills, California. He looked dapper in a fancy suit while on set.
R-Patz was not the only the cast member filming his part that day. Julianne Moore, who has completed filming "Carrie", was spotted joining her handsome co-star on the Rodeo Drive set. The two certainly had fun as the ex-boyfriend of Kristen Stewart kept flashing a smile while chatting with the four-time Oscar-nominated actress.
"Maps to the Stars" reunites Pattinson with Sarah Gadon and director David Cronenberg after working together in "Cosmopolis". To Indiewire, Cronenberg reveals why he's so keen to work with the British actor again.
"I really think he's a terrific actor. He's extremely inventive. He surprised me every day on 'Cosmopolis' with the nuances and things that he did which were unexpected," he gushed over the "Bel Ami" star. "When you find an actor who surprises you everyday, you figure, he could do it some more with a completely different role in a completely different movie."
Written by Bruce Wagner, the movie gives a complex look at celebrity-obsessed L.A. and what it reveals about Western culture. It also stars John Cusack, Mia Wasikowska, Olivia Williams, Evan Bird and more.
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List