Robert Pattinson Suits Up Nicely on 'Maps to the Stars' Set
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson was hard at work on Sunday, August 18. The 27-year-old hunk was seen filming a scene of his upcoming movie, "Maps to the Stars", in Beverly Hills, California. He looked dapper in a fancy suit while on set.
R-Patz was not the only the cast member filming his part that day. Julianne Moore, who has completed filming "Carrie", was spotted joining her handsome co-star on the Rodeo Drive set. The two certainly had fun as the ex-boyfriend of Kristen Stewart kept flashing a smile while chatting with the four-time Oscar-nominated actress.
"Maps to the Stars" reunites Pattinson with Sarah Gadon and director David Cronenberg after working together in "Cosmopolis". To Indiewire, Cronenberg reveals why he's so keen to work with the British actor again.
"I really think he's a terrific actor. He's extremely inventive. He surprised me every day on 'Cosmopolis' with the nuances and things that he did which were unexpected," he gushed over the "Bel Ami" star. "When you find an actor who surprises you everyday, you figure, he could do it some more with a completely different role in a completely different movie."
Written by Bruce Wagner, the movie gives a complex look at celebrity-obsessed L.A. and what it reveals about Western culture. It also stars John Cusack, Mia Wasikowska, Olivia Williams, Evan Bird and more.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival