Robert Pattinson Suits Up Nicely on 'Maps to the Stars' Set
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson was hard at work on Sunday, August 18. The 27-year-old hunk was seen filming a scene of his upcoming movie, "Maps to the Stars", in Beverly Hills, California. He looked dapper in a fancy suit while on set.
R-Patz was not the only the cast member filming his part that day. Julianne Moore, who has completed filming "Carrie", was spotted joining her handsome co-star on the Rodeo Drive set. The two certainly had fun as the ex-boyfriend of Kristen Stewart kept flashing a smile while chatting with the four-time Oscar-nominated actress.
"Maps to the Stars" reunites Pattinson with Sarah Gadon and director David Cronenberg after working together in "Cosmopolis". To Indiewire, Cronenberg reveals why he's so keen to work with the British actor again.
"I really think he's a terrific actor. He's extremely inventive. He surprised me every day on 'Cosmopolis' with the nuances and things that he did which were unexpected," he gushed over the "Bel Ami" star. "When you find an actor who surprises you everyday, you figure, he could do it some more with a completely different role in a completely different movie."
Written by Bruce Wagner, the movie gives a complex look at celebrity-obsessed L.A. and what it reveals about Western culture. It also stars John Cusack, Mia Wasikowska, Olivia Williams, Evan Bird and more.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!