Video: Toni Braxton Accidentally Flashes Butt During New Jersey Concert
Toni Braxton suffered a major wardrobe malfunction when she recently performed in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The 45-year-old singer was singing and seductively dancing to her 2000 hit, "He Wasn't Man Enough", when her skimpy skirt fell down.
Fans went wild as Braxton, who seemed unaware of the incident, flashes her butt on the stage. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker kept singing and dancing while exposing a nude G-string that covered her private parts.
After learning that she accidentally bared her derriere, Braxton tried to cover it. A male fan eventually offered his suit jacket and Braxton wore it without pausing her performance. Two people of her team then stormed the stage and helped her remove her dress.
She finished her show while wearing nothing but a nude body suit and a G-string under her fan's suit jacket.
After the show, Braxton took to Twitter to address the incident. "Nobody's Perfect! Lol can't wait to see you guys tonight! #Detroit," she wrote.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns