Video: Toni Braxton Accidentally Flashes Butt During New Jersey Concert
Toni Braxton suffered a major wardrobe malfunction when she recently performed in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The 45-year-old singer was singing and seductively dancing to her 2000 hit, "He Wasn't Man Enough", when her skimpy skirt fell down.
Fans went wild as Braxton, who seemed unaware of the incident, flashes her butt on the stage. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker kept singing and dancing while exposing a nude G-string that covered her private parts.
After learning that she accidentally bared her derriere, Braxton tried to cover it. A male fan eventually offered his suit jacket and Braxton wore it without pausing her performance. Two people of her team then stormed the stage and helped her remove her dress.
She finished her show while wearing nothing but a nude body suit and a G-string under her fan's suit jacket.
After the show, Braxton took to Twitter to address the incident. "Nobody's Perfect! Lol can't wait to see you guys tonight! #Detroit," she wrote.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child