Video: Toni Braxton Accidentally Flashes Butt During New Jersey Concert
Toni Braxton suffered a major wardrobe malfunction when she recently performed in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The 45-year-old singer was singing and seductively dancing to her 2000 hit, "He Wasn't Man Enough", when her skimpy skirt fell down.
Fans went wild as Braxton, who seemed unaware of the incident, flashes her butt on the stage. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker kept singing and dancing while exposing a nude G-string that covered her private parts.
After learning that she accidentally bared her derriere, Braxton tried to cover it. A male fan eventually offered his suit jacket and Braxton wore it without pausing her performance. Two people of her team then stormed the stage and helped her remove her dress.
She finished her show while wearing nothing but a nude body suit and a G-string under her fan's suit jacket.
After the show, Braxton took to Twitter to address the incident. "Nobody's Perfect! Lol can't wait to see you guys tonight! #Detroit," she wrote.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled