Video: Toni Braxton Accidentally Flashes Butt During New Jersey Concert
Toni Braxton suffered a major wardrobe malfunction when she recently performed in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The 45-year-old singer was singing and seductively dancing to her 2000 hit, "He Wasn't Man Enough", when her skimpy skirt fell down.
Fans went wild as Braxton, who seemed unaware of the incident, flashes her butt on the stage. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker kept singing and dancing while exposing a nude G-string that covered her private parts.
After learning that she accidentally bared her derriere, Braxton tried to cover it. A male fan eventually offered his suit jacket and Braxton wore it without pausing her performance. Two people of her team then stormed the stage and helped her remove her dress.
She finished her show while wearing nothing but a nude body suit and a G-string under her fan's suit jacket.
After the show, Braxton took to Twitter to address the incident. "Nobody's Perfect! Lol can't wait to see you guys tonight! #Detroit," she wrote.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off