Video: Toni Braxton Accidentally Flashes Butt During New Jersey Concert
Toni Braxton suffered a major wardrobe malfunction when she recently performed in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The 45-year-old singer was singing and seductively dancing to her 2000 hit, "He Wasn't Man Enough", when her skimpy skirt fell down.
Fans went wild as Braxton, who seemed unaware of the incident, flashes her butt on the stage. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker kept singing and dancing while exposing a nude G-string that covered her private parts.
After learning that she accidentally bared her derriere, Braxton tried to cover it. A male fan eventually offered his suit jacket and Braxton wore it without pausing her performance. Two people of her team then stormed the stage and helped her remove her dress.
She finished her show while wearing nothing but a nude body suit and a G-string under her fan's suit jacket.
After the show, Braxton took to Twitter to address the incident. "Nobody's Perfect! Lol can't wait to see you guys tonight! #Detroit," she wrote.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2