Rihanna Unveils 'Dreams Are Made Together' Budweiser Commercial
Pop/R'n'B diva Rihanna has just unveiled her latest Budweiser commercial, set to the tune of her track "Right Now" off album "Unapologetic" and featuring footage taken from her "Diamonds" world tour. Entitled "Dreams Are Made Together", it is the second 30-second TV spot that the Barbadian recording artist released for the popular alcoholic beverage maker's "Made for Music" global campaign.
"No one makes it overnight. 'Dreams Are Made Together' chronicles Rihanna's relentless pursuit towards making it day in and day out, all over the globe" is how the new commercial is described. From the music to the images and the short but insightful messages, it looks quite similar to the first "Dreams Are Made" TV ad, which made its debut last month.
The tie-up with Budweiser may yet usher in the arrival of RiRi's new album, if similar alliances with the company by Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z would be an indication, which they used to promote their "Legends of the Summer" joint tour and their collaboration track "Suit & Tie". If the "Stay" singer does come out with new music this year, she most likely will release it by November, based on the trend of her previous four albums.
While fans patiently wait, they can catch her performing live on her "Diamonds" World Tour that resumes this September with two shows in Macau, China followed by one-night concerts in Philippines and Singapore, before she treks across Australia and New Zealand where the tour leg ends on October 8 in Auckland.
Rihanna's "Dreams Are Made Together" Budweiser commercial:
More Rihanna News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'