Bradley Cooper in Talks to Produce and Possibly Star in Jay Roach's Lance Armstrong Biopic
Earlier this year, Bradley Cooper denied that he would take part in a Lance Armstrong biopic that has J.J. Abrams as its producer and is developed at Paramount Pictures. Now, according to Deadline, the Eddie Morra of "Limitless" is ready to jump aboard a project about the disgraced cyclist that apparently is not the aforementioned one.
Cooper enters talks to produce "Red Blooded American" for Warner Bros. The leading man in "The Hangover" and its two follow-ups is also eyeing a chance to star as one of two lead characters in the film to be directed by Jay Roach. One of them is Armstrong, while the other is his ex-teammate Tyler Hamilton, who revealed Armstrong's doping in a "60 Minutes" segment.
Deadline reports that Warner Bros., Paramount and Working Title Films, which also develops its own film about the infamous athlete with Stephen Frears as director and Ben Foster as the lead, are competing to get their movie screened first. With Cooper most likely attached to star, it now leaves Paramount as the only studio that has not found any cast member yet.
Cooper will next be seen in "Serena" and "American Hustle", both of which reunite him with his "Silver Linings Playbook" love interest, Jennifer Lawrence.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure