Bradley Cooper in Talks to Produce and Possibly Star in Jay Roach's Lance Armstrong Biopic
Earlier this year, Bradley Cooper denied that he would take part in a Lance Armstrong biopic that has J.J. Abrams as its producer and is developed at Paramount Pictures. Now, according to Deadline, the Eddie Morra of "Limitless" is ready to jump aboard a project about the disgraced cyclist that apparently is not the aforementioned one.
Cooper enters talks to produce "Red Blooded American" for Warner Bros. The leading man in "The Hangover" and its two follow-ups is also eyeing a chance to star as one of two lead characters in the film to be directed by Jay Roach. One of them is Armstrong, while the other is his ex-teammate Tyler Hamilton, who revealed Armstrong's doping in a "60 Minutes" segment.
Deadline reports that Warner Bros., Paramount and Working Title Films, which also develops its own film about the infamous athlete with Stephen Frears as director and Ben Foster as the lead, are competing to get their movie screened first. With Cooper most likely attached to star, it now leaves Paramount as the only studio that has not found any cast member yet.
Cooper will next be seen in "Serena" and "American Hustle", both of which reunite him with his "Silver Linings Playbook" love interest, Jennifer Lawrence.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'