John Krasinski Might Join 'Jurassic Park IV', Director Confirms New Scary Dino
New info on "Jurassic Park IV" has hit the web. First off, Movie Web reports that John Krasinski is "up" for a role that is compared to Dennis Quaid's in "Jaws 3D". The husband of actress Emily Blunt is said to be featured "as one of the theme park workers in charge of 'taming' some of the dinosaurs." However, there's no official word from director Colin Trevorrow on the casting rumor.
While he has nothing to say yet about Krasinski's involvement in his film, Trevorrow addresses some reports that have swirled around the production. Appearing on a Jurassic Park Podcast, he says he has heard of the potential details on the story and concept revealed by JoBlo. Though he does not deny it, Trevorrow warns fans that they should not trust everything that easily.
"I saw some of the rumors on the internet and I would have all kinds of red flags going off if I heard they were going to muzzle a T-Rex," the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer says. "So I would say don't believe everything you read, there are way more insiders on the internet than there are in real life."
Trevorrow, however, confirms an April report suggesting that there will be a new dinosaur in the movie, to be released in 2015. "What is my favourite dinosaur? We have a new one that's pretty cool. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, but...It's pretty bad ass," he reveals.
More Jurassic World News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son