John Krasinski Might Join 'Jurassic Park IV', Director Confirms New Scary Dino
New info on "Jurassic Park IV" has hit the web. First off, Movie Web reports that John Krasinski is "up" for a role that is compared to Dennis Quaid's in "Jaws 3D". The husband of actress Emily Blunt is said to be featured "as one of the theme park workers in charge of 'taming' some of the dinosaurs." However, there's no official word from director Colin Trevorrow on the casting rumor.
While he has nothing to say yet about Krasinski's involvement in his film, Trevorrow addresses some reports that have swirled around the production. Appearing on a Jurassic Park Podcast, he says he has heard of the potential details on the story and concept revealed by JoBlo. Though he does not deny it, Trevorrow warns fans that they should not trust everything that easily.
"I saw some of the rumors on the internet and I would have all kinds of red flags going off if I heard they were going to muzzle a T-Rex," the "Safety Not Guaranteed" helmer says. "So I would say don't believe everything you read, there are way more insiders on the internet than there are in real life."
Trevorrow, however, confirms an April report suggesting that there will be a new dinosaur in the movie, to be released in 2015. "What is my favourite dinosaur? We have a new one that's pretty cool. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, but...It's pretty bad ass," he reveals.
More Jurassic World News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub