'Vampire Academy' Debuts First Action-Heavy Trailer
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
After debuting a teaser, "Vampire Academy", which Richelle Mead's fans surely cannot wait to watch on next year's Valentine's Day, drops its first full trailer today via Yahoo! Movies. Through the perspective of a half-vampire half-human named Rose, it will be revealed how much vampires and humans differ.
"I don't know about you, but my school can get a little insane," says Zoey Deutch, who plays the aforementioned Rose, in a voiceover that opens the trailer. "Most of us stay up all night and all of us think that we'll live forever ... if we survive graduation, that is."
Then, glimpses of those prom boys and girls showing their fangs do explain why Rose says so. If girls normally exchange bracelets, it just won't happen in the vampire world. "Thanks," says Lucy Fry's Lissa Dragomir as she is done sucking blood from Rose, who replies, "What are friends for?"
From "Mean Girls" director Mark Waters, "Vampire Academy" follows Rose, who is tasked to protect Lissa, one of the mortal vampires called the Moroi, from bloodthirsty, immortal Vampires, the Strigoi. This is why she is later seen showing off her fighting skills alongside Danila Kozlovsky's Dimitri, the one she falls for.
Written by scribe Daniel Waters, the movie also stars Olga Kurylenko, Gabriel Byrne and more.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery