'Vampire Academy' Debuts First Action-Heavy Trailer
After debuting a teaser, "Vampire Academy", which Richelle Mead's fans surely cannot wait to watch on next year's Valentine's Day, drops its first full trailer today via Yahoo! Movies. Through the perspective of a half-vampire half-human named Rose, it will be revealed how much vampires and humans differ.
"I don't know about you, but my school can get a little insane," says Zoey Deutch, who plays the aforementioned Rose, in a voiceover that opens the trailer. "Most of us stay up all night and all of us think that we'll live forever ... if we survive graduation, that is."
Then, glimpses of those prom boys and girls showing their fangs do explain why Rose says so. If girls normally exchange bracelets, it just won't happen in the vampire world. "Thanks," says Lucy Fry's Lissa Dragomir as she is done sucking blood from Rose, who replies, "What are friends for?"
From "Mean Girls" director Mark Waters, "Vampire Academy" follows Rose, who is tasked to protect Lissa, one of the mortal vampires called the Moroi, from bloodthirsty, immortal Vampires, the Strigoi. This is why she is later seen showing off her fighting skills alongside Danila Kozlovsky's Dimitri, the one she falls for.
Written by scribe Daniel Waters, the movie also stars Olga Kurylenko, Gabriel Byrne and more.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified