First Clip for 'Therese' Starring Tom Felton, Elizabeth Olsen and Oscar Isaac
"Therese", a movie version of French writer Emile Zola's novel, debuts its first clip ahead of its premiere at the 38th Toronto International Film Festival. It features "Harry Potter" star Tom Felton, "Inside Llewyn Davis" actor Oscar Isaac and "Silent House" beauty Elizabeth Olsen.
The video sees an awkward first-time meeting between Olsen and Isaac, who appears as Felton's best friend. Though she looks shy, it is easy to tell that his handsomeness has caught the attention of the young lady, despite the fact that Olsen, in the story, is already married to Felton, her on-screen sickly cousin.
Also supported by Oscar winner Jessica Lange, "Therese" is penned and directed by Charlie Stratton. Set in the lower depths of 1860's Paris, the story centers on sexually repressed and beautiful girl Therese, who is trapped in a loveless arranged marriage to Camille.
After she meets her husband's alluring friend, Laurent, Therese is drawn in by his primitive sexuality and overwhelming presence. She then embarks on an illicit affair that will lead to tragic consequences.
Currently seeking a U.S. distributor, "Therese" also stars Matt Lucas, Shirley Henderson, John Kavanagh and more.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism