Lindsay Lohan to Guest Star in 'Eastbound and Down' Final Season
Lindsay Lohan will help send off "Eastbound & Down". The newly sober actress has been booked for a guest-starring gig in the final season of the Danny McBride-starring series, HBO confirms to E! News.
According to a source, the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" will play the daughter of one of the show's main characters. She has shot her scenes in Wilmington, N.C. and appears as a bride in a wedding scene set many years in the future.
No other details of her character are available now. On Tuesday, August 14, the 27-year-old former Disney starlet posted a selfie which was likely taken from the show's set. "#back@work! So grateful today! :)" she wrote in a caption of the picture which features her rocking curly hair.
Lohan has been back at work after completing her 90-day court ordered rehab. She recently guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" and has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview to air as an "Oprah's Next Chapter" episode on Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on OWN.
The fourth and final installment of cult comedy "Eastbound & Down" will premiere on Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on HBO.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris