Lindsay Lohan to Guest Star in 'Eastbound and Down' Final Season
Lindsay Lohan will help send off "Eastbound & Down". The newly sober actress has been booked for a guest-starring gig in the final season of the Danny McBride-starring series, HBO confirms to E! News.
According to a source, the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" will play the daughter of one of the show's main characters. She has shot her scenes in Wilmington, N.C. and appears as a bride in a wedding scene set many years in the future.
No other details of her character are available now. On Tuesday, August 14, the 27-year-old former Disney starlet posted a selfie which was likely taken from the show's set. "#back@work! So grateful today! :)" she wrote in a caption of the picture which features her rocking curly hair.
Lohan has been back at work after completing her 90-day court ordered rehab. She recently guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" and has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview to air as an "Oprah's Next Chapter" episode on Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on OWN.
The fourth and final installment of cult comedy "Eastbound & Down" will premiere on Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on HBO.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'