Lindsay Lohan to Guest Star in 'Eastbound and Down' Final Season
Lindsay Lohan will help send off "Eastbound & Down". The newly sober actress has been booked for a guest-starring gig in the final season of the Danny McBride-starring series, HBO confirms to E! News.
According to a source, the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" will play the daughter of one of the show's main characters. She has shot her scenes in Wilmington, N.C. and appears as a bride in a wedding scene set many years in the future.
No other details of her character are available now. On Tuesday, August 14, the 27-year-old former Disney starlet posted a selfie which was likely taken from the show's set. "#back@work! So grateful today! :)" she wrote in a caption of the picture which features her rocking curly hair.
Lohan has been back at work after completing her 90-day court ordered rehab. She recently guest hosted "Chelsea Lately" and has sat down with Oprah Winfrey for an interview to air as an "Oprah's Next Chapter" episode on Sunday, August 18 at 9/8c on OWN.
The fourth and final installment of cult comedy "Eastbound & Down" will premiere on Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT on HBO.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media