Chris Young in 'Stable Condition' After Hospitalized With Leg Infection
Chris Young is on the mend after suffering from a leg infection that led him to be hospitalized in Colorado. The country music singer, 28, was en route to Kalispell, MT for a headlining show when the symptoms set in. He was taken by ambulance to a Denver area hospital for treatment.
While the origin of the infection is unknown, Young is listed in stable condition. "I'm so sorry to disappoint the fans but I didn't even know I was sick," he said. "One minute I was fine then suddenly I'm being rushed to the hospital. I look forward to being up and around and back on the road."
Besides canceling his show at the Northwest Montana Fair, Young is forced to scrap his scheduled performances on Brad Paisley's "Beat This Summer Tour Presented by Cracker Barrel Old Country Store" on August 15 in Penticton, BC, August 16 in Mission, BC and August 17 in Brownsville, OR.
Refund is available for his Montana gig. "Everybody at the NW Montana Fair sends our thoughts and prayers to Chris for a speedy recovery," said Montana Fairgrounds Manager Mark Campbell. "We sincerely regret this inconvenience and the short timing of notice."
Due to Young's unforeseen circumstances, a free concert featuring The Redhead Express, Bruce & Betsy Mullen, and John Dunnigan is planned as a replacement at the NW Montana Fair & Rodeo. Young himself is expected to resume touring in Redding, CA on August 21.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert