Simon Cowell's Baby Mama Lauren Silverman Reaches Divorce Settlement
Lauren Silverman, who's currently pregnant with Simon Cowell's baby, has settled her divorce battle with her millionaire husband Andrew Silverman. Details of the agreement are not disclosed, but it is believed that they share custody of their 7-year-old son.
"As I've said all along, my priority was resolving this quickly for the sake of our son. Lauren and I both love him very much and I'm looking forward to starting a new chapter in our lives," Andrew says in a statement. "Hopefully people will respect our family's privacy."
"The matter has been resolved and the parties have moved on," Lauren's attorneys, Robert S. Cohen and Bernard Clair confirms in a separate statement. The split is expected to be finalized in the coming days following the settlement.
Lauren and Andrew had been married for 10 years. In his divorce filings, Andrew slammed Simon for "acts of adultery." The former married couple had a pre-nuptials agreement, and Lauren reportedly received a little over $2 million in their divorce.
Simon initially denied he was romantically involved with Lauren. He later spoke out after the baby news broke out, "There a lot of things I will eventually clear up when the time is right, but I really have to be sensitive because there's a lot of people's feelings involved here."
The baby will be Simon's first child. The British media mogul is additionally the godfather of pop singer Sinitta's adopted children.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?