Simon Cowell's Baby Mama Lauren Silverman Reaches Divorce Settlement
Lauren Silverman, who's currently pregnant with Simon Cowell's baby, has settled her divorce battle with her millionaire husband Andrew Silverman. Details of the agreement are not disclosed, but it is believed that they share custody of their 7-year-old son.
"As I've said all along, my priority was resolving this quickly for the sake of our son. Lauren and I both love him very much and I'm looking forward to starting a new chapter in our lives," Andrew says in a statement. "Hopefully people will respect our family's privacy."
"The matter has been resolved and the parties have moved on," Lauren's attorneys, Robert S. Cohen and Bernard Clair confirms in a separate statement. The split is expected to be finalized in the coming days following the settlement.
Lauren and Andrew had been married for 10 years. In his divorce filings, Andrew slammed Simon for "acts of adultery." The former married couple had a pre-nuptials agreement, and Lauren reportedly received a little over $2 million in their divorce.
Simon initially denied he was romantically involved with Lauren. He later spoke out after the baby news broke out, "There a lot of things I will eventually clear up when the time is right, but I really have to be sensitive because there's a lot of people's feelings involved here."
The baby will be Simon's first child. The British media mogul is additionally the godfather of pop singer Sinitta's adopted children.
More Simon Cowell News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!