New 'Ravenswood' Teaser: The Darkness Comes to Life
ABC Family has released a new teaser for "Ravenswood" ahead of its October premiere. It's only 16 seconds long and doesn't give away the plot details, but does hint at the dark tone of the series as it features eerie shots of a dead raven, someone in a black robe standing near a coffin, and people gathering in a cemetary. There's also a glimpse of Caleb who doesn't look happy.
On the "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off, Tyler Blackburn reprises his role as Caleb, leading to speculation that Caleb will break up with Hannah and leave Rosewood. The show will premiere following "Liars" annual Halloween episode.
Coming from the creator of "Liars" TV series I. Marlene King, "Ravenswood" centers on a town, not far from the home base of "Liars", which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Five strangers suddenly find themselves connected by this fatal curse and need to dig into the town's mysterious and terrible history before it's too late for each of them.
Nicole Anderson is cast as a feisty, disarming and unconventionally attractive 17-year-old Miranda. Britne Oldford plays Remy, an inquisitive and determined girl who can fit anywhere but doesn't belong to any one crowd. Brett Dier is Luke, a lone wolf and old soul with brooding intensity, and Merritt Patterson plays Olivia, Luke's twin sister who is a former prom queen struggling with a recent fall from grace after the murder of her dad.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub