New 'Ravenswood' Teaser: The Darkness Comes to Life
ABC Family has released a new teaser for "Ravenswood" ahead of its October premiere. It's only 16 seconds long and doesn't give away the plot details, but does hint at the dark tone of the series as it features eerie shots of a dead raven, someone in a black robe standing near a coffin, and people gathering in a cemetary. There's also a glimpse of Caleb who doesn't look happy.
On the "Pretty Little Liars" spin-off, Tyler Blackburn reprises his role as Caleb, leading to speculation that Caleb will break up with Hannah and leave Rosewood. The show will premiere following "Liars" annual Halloween episode.
Coming from the creator of "Liars" TV series I. Marlene King, "Ravenswood" centers on a town, not far from the home base of "Liars", which has suffered under a deadly curse for generations. Five strangers suddenly find themselves connected by this fatal curse and need to dig into the town's mysterious and terrible history before it's too late for each of them.
Nicole Anderson is cast as a feisty, disarming and unconventionally attractive 17-year-old Miranda. Britne Oldford plays Remy, an inquisitive and determined girl who can fit anywhere but doesn't belong to any one crowd. Brett Dier is Luke, a lone wolf and old soul with brooding intensity, and Merritt Patterson plays Olivia, Luke's twin sister who is a former prom queen struggling with a recent fall from grace after the murder of her dad.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective