Kelly Clarkson Premieres 'Tie It Up' Music Video
Almost two months after she released the marriage anthem "Tie It Up", "American idol" season one champion Kelly Clarkson unveils its wedding-themed music video. Real-life couple Clarkson and her fiance Brandon Blackstock even graced the single's cover art which they shot last month, where Blackstock's arm was securely tied to his fiancee dressed in a wedding gown and holding a bouquet.
The music video, meanwhile, ends with Clarkson winning the bouquet toss but not after she first rocks the wedding reception. Wedding images appear throughout the almost three-minute clip, showing different couples as they take their vows and well into their wedding after-parties. From the rings to the cake, bridesmaids and groomsmen, it is a collage of joyous photos and footage rolled together to complement the fun, country tune.
Clarkson has her fans to thank for her new music video, as the wedding photos that appear in it were all sent in upon her request. Initially, they were intended for a lyric video the singer had planned to release, but she eventually decided to put them in the music video.
Clarkson may be starring in her own wedding video soon, as she got engaged to Blackstock in December 2012 after less than a year of dating that began in February. Before they dated, Blackstock, who is the son of Clarkson's manager Narvel Blackstock, and Clarkson already knew each other for many years but Blackstock was married back then.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce