Kelly Clarkson Premieres 'Tie It Up' Music Video
Almost two months after she released the marriage anthem "Tie It Up", "American idol" season one champion Kelly Clarkson unveils its wedding-themed music video. Real-life couple Clarkson and her fiance Brandon Blackstock even graced the single's cover art which they shot last month, where Blackstock's arm was securely tied to his fiancee dressed in a wedding gown and holding a bouquet.
The music video, meanwhile, ends with Clarkson winning the bouquet toss but not after she first rocks the wedding reception. Wedding images appear throughout the almost three-minute clip, showing different couples as they take their vows and well into their wedding after-parties. From the rings to the cake, bridesmaids and groomsmen, it is a collage of joyous photos and footage rolled together to complement the fun, country tune.
Clarkson has her fans to thank for her new music video, as the wedding photos that appear in it were all sent in upon her request. Initially, they were intended for a lyric video the singer had planned to release, but she eventually decided to put them in the music video.
Clarkson may be starring in her own wedding video soon, as she got engaged to Blackstock in December 2012 after less than a year of dating that began in February. Before they dated, Blackstock, who is the son of Clarkson's manager Narvel Blackstock, and Clarkson already knew each other for many years but Blackstock was married back then.
Kelly Clarkson's "Tie It Up" music video
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?