'Grudge Match' Gives First Look at Sylvester Stallone, Robert De Niro and Kevin Hart
"Grudge Match", a boxing movie which stars Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro, has debuted its first official image which gives fans a close look at both veteran actors. As seen in the image, the two clearly look annoyed, and it is easy to tell why they have such expression. It's all because of Kevin Hart.
Hart is introduced as a fight promoter who gets two retired boxers, played by Stallone and De Niro, back in the ring for one final grudge match - 50 years after their last title fight. The situation portrayed in the image is probably when Hart's character tries to persuade the lifelong bitter rivals.
Serving behind the lens for the Warner Bros. sport comedy is Peter Segal, who directs from script by Doug Ellin and Tim Kelleher. Billy Gerber, Mark Steven Johnson and Michael Ewing serve as producers in the film, which also stars Kim Basinger, Alan Arkin and more.
"Grudge Match" stages a reunion between Stallone and De Niro after starring in 1997's crime thriller "Cop Land", directed and penned by James Mangold. This is the latest boxing film for both Hollywood stars. Stallone is best known for his portrayal of Rocky Balboa in "Rocky" film series, while De Niro starred as Jake La Motta in "Raging Bull".
Warner Bros. will release "Grudge Match" on this year's Christmas Day.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton