Miley Cyrus Enlists Big Sean and Ludacris for New Album 'Bangerz'
Miley Cyrus has revealed that some big names are going to be featured in her highly-anticipated new album, "Bangerz". During a chat with MTV on the set of her VMA promo shoot, the 20-year-old singer said that she had worked with Big Sean and Ludacris among other names.
"I have a lot of features on my record," Miley told the site. "Big Sean and Ludacris and, of course, [Pharrell Williams] has done a bunch of my records, so I'm really excited about that." She also expressed her excitement to be able to work with rapper Future.
"I get to work with Future, who's like my favorite kind of new artist right now, even though he's not that new now," she said. "All his music is everywhere. But he's just someone that I really, I love working with. I love writing with him. Him and I wrote a bunch of songs on this record together, and he's featured on one of them."
Nicki Minaj is now expected to contribute to "Bangerz" too. Producer Mike WiLL Made It recently posted a picture of him and Miley in a studio with the former "American Idol" judge. "Beauty and the Beast," he captioned the image.
Despite all the help from the hip-hop artists, album producer Pharrell assured fans that the album wouldn't fall into the rap genre. "It's just gonna sound like her and her influences, but it's not that hip-hop heavy," he said. "That's not what she does, that's not where she comes from. It's a part of what she loves, which is a very big difference."
More Miley Cyrus News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway