Mark Strong Might Be Lex Luthor in 'Man of Steel 2', Alexandra Daddario Wants to Be Wonder Woman
Could there be a Lex Luthor in Warner Bros.' upcoming Superman-Batman movie? The question has been raised ever since director Zack Snyder announced on the Comic-Con stage that the crossover pic started being developed at the studio. In comics, the supervillain has come into conflict with both fan-favorite heroes, so people have predicted that this character will appear.
There are currently two names linked to the villainous role. The first is "Breaking Bad" star Bryan Cranston with "Kick-Ass" actor Mark Strong named the possible second contender. The latter apparently hints that he might be the right one. "All I can say is... watch this space," Strong says to Digital Spy in response to the rumor.
There is still no official word on whether Lex Luthor will be included in the story. As of now, Snyder is busy working on a difficult task of finding the new Batman depicter. Several actors reported being in the mix include Josh Brolin, Joe Manganiello and Ryan Gosling. Whoever is eventually cast will team up with Henry Cavill in the film.
In other news, another DC Comics character, Wonder Woman, has been rumored being the next hero that Warner Bros. will develop a film for. Alexandra Daddario who has long been linked to the coveted role now addresses the rumor.
"Whether I'm in a Wonder Woman movie or not, I would love to be. I would love to see Wonder Woman get made. I would love to see this strong, female action hero," the "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters" actress says to Collider.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army