Drake Calls Amanda Bynes' Tweets to Him 'Weird'
Drake addresses Amanda Bynes' vulgar tweets to him for the first time in an interview with XXL magazine. The rapper apparently believes that the person wrote the "weird" and "disturbing" tweets repeatedly because people paid attention to the posts.
"I don't even know who that is doing that or what that's about. If that is her, I guess it's a little weird and disturbing. It's obviously a behavioral pattern that is way bigger than me. Whoever is behind it, whether it's her or somebody else, they know people are paying attention so they keep it going," Drake says.
Amanda started mentioning Drake in her Twitter posts earlier this year. She wrote on March 21, "I want Drake to murder my vagina." In addition, the former Nickelodeon star showed interest in the rapper in some of her Twitter posts. She once called him "hot fellow" and "gorgeous."
The "Easy A" actress, however, began insulting the rapper and his mother when she received no response from him. She once called him "ugly" in a tweet. The troubled starlet even wrote, "They airbrushed @drake to make his eyes look like he doesn't have down's syndrome!" She removed the post immediately. One of her Twitter posts read, "I'm getting surgery to fix my nose. There's no surgery that fixes Drake's ugly downward facing eyes."
Amanda is currently being placed under an extended, involuntary 5150 psychiatric hold for mental evaluation after she allegedly started a fire in a stranger's driveway in late July. Us Weekly reported that a hearing had been set for August 9, when the actress was set to be released.
More Drake News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign