First Trailer for Romantic Drama 'Enough Said' Starring James Gandolfini
First full trailer for Fox Searchlight Pictures' upcoming romantic drama "Enough Said" has hit the web, with the late actor James Gandolfini featured romancing Julia Louis-Dreyfus. In the movie, Gandolfini took on the role of "funny," "comforting," and "sexy" boyfriend of Louis-Dreyfus' character, a divorced and single parent named Eva.
Things go well between the lovebirds as they are mostly seen spending plenty of fun time together. It is, however, not until Eva discovers the "worst things" about the man from his ex-wife, who turns out to be her new friend Marianne, played by Catherine Keener. With many awful dark secrets revealed to her, whether Eva stays in love with him or not remains to be seen in the movie.
Directed and written by Nicole Holofcener, "Enough Said" is the second-to-last movie of Gandolfini, who died of heart attack during a vacation with his teenage son in Rome, Italy. Speaking with Access Hollywood, Louis-Dreyfus praised her late co-star's performance in the film.
"I think Jim would say he was nervous because he was playing a role unlike any other role he played before and a role in which he gets the girl and he was sort of uncomfortable with that," the Emmy-nominated actress said.
"He plays a really earnest, mild mannered, dear person. Frankly, very close to what he is [and] he was ... I think he was a little bit insecure about it, but he did the most amazing job."
Also starring Toni Collette, "Enough Said" will open on September 20 in the U.S.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'