Report: Zack Snyder Approaches 'Watchmen' Star for Batman Role
Another actor is reportedly considered to be the new Bruce Wayne depicter in the sequel to "Man of Steel". This time, Think McFly Think reports that director Zack Snyder has sat down with his "Watchmen" star, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, to discuss the possibility of the 47-year-old actor starring as Batman in the hotly-anticipated crossover movie.
The casting news comes two days after The Hollywood Reporter unveiled shortlist of actors approached to portray the caped crusader. Among the said contenders are Josh Brolin, Joe Manganiello and Ryan Gosling. Latino Review even added that "Olympus Has Fallen" star Gerard Butler was in the mix as well.
Whoever wins the coveted role will share the same frame with Henry Cavill, who will reprise his role as Clark Kent a.k.a. Superman. Armie Hammer, who has been linked to the vacant role following Christian Bale's retirement as Batman, cites Cavill as one of reasons why he is not interested in tackling the role.
"I think if Henry and I did that film and then a superhero film straight after, people might start to wonder about us," Hammer said to Metro, referring to Guy Ritchie's "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." in which he stars opposite Cavill.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?