'Ender's Game' Final Trailer: Fate of Humanity Rests in Asa Butterfield's Hands
Final trailer for "Ender's Game" has finally made its way out online. In the new promo video, fans are treated to more action-heavy scenes featuring Asa Butterfield as none-other-than Ender Wiggin, the one who is entrusted with the task of becoming the commander for humanity's war against alien race Formics.
The trailer begins with cool footage of the Formics invading Earth. "The world needs you," says Harrison Ford's Colonel Graff in a voiceover. "You alone can understand the enemy. You will be the one to save mankind." Glimpses of Ender in action are featured next, with the kid seen taking control of his fleet and relaying commands to his Battle School friends.
Directed and penned by Gavin Hood, the pic is set in the near future where a hostile alien race attacks the Earth. Andrew "Ender" Wiggin, a shy, but strategically brilliant boy, is chosen to be trained to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
Based on Orson Scott Card's best-selling book, the movie from Summit Entertainment also stars Ben Kingsley, Abigail Breslin and Viola Davis. It is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 1.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two