'Ender's Game' Final Trailer: Fate of Humanity Rests in Asa Butterfield's Hands
Final trailer for "Ender's Game" has finally made its way out online. In the new promo video, fans are treated to more action-heavy scenes featuring Asa Butterfield as none-other-than Ender Wiggin, the one who is entrusted with the task of becoming the commander for humanity's war against alien race Formics.
The trailer begins with cool footage of the Formics invading Earth. "The world needs you," says Harrison Ford's Colonel Graff in a voiceover. "You alone can understand the enemy. You will be the one to save mankind." Glimpses of Ender in action are featured next, with the kid seen taking control of his fleet and relaying commands to his Battle School friends.
Directed and penned by Gavin Hood, the pic is set in the near future where a hostile alien race attacks the Earth. Andrew "Ender" Wiggin, a shy, but strategically brilliant boy, is chosen to be trained to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
Based on Orson Scott Card's best-selling book, the movie from Summit Entertainment also stars Ben Kingsley, Abigail Breslin and Viola Davis. It is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 1.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special