'Ender's Game' Final Trailer: Fate of Humanity Rests in Asa Butterfield's Hands
Final trailer for "Ender's Game" has finally made its way out online. In the new promo video, fans are treated to more action-heavy scenes featuring Asa Butterfield as none-other-than Ender Wiggin, the one who is entrusted with the task of becoming the commander for humanity's war against alien race Formics.
The trailer begins with cool footage of the Formics invading Earth. "The world needs you," says Harrison Ford's Colonel Graff in a voiceover. "You alone can understand the enemy. You will be the one to save mankind." Glimpses of Ender in action are featured next, with the kid seen taking control of his fleet and relaying commands to his Battle School friends.
Directed and penned by Gavin Hood, the pic is set in the near future where a hostile alien race attacks the Earth. Andrew "Ender" Wiggin, a shy, but strategically brilliant boy, is chosen to be trained to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race.
Based on Orson Scott Card's best-selling book, the movie from Summit Entertainment also stars Ben Kingsley, Abigail Breslin and Viola Davis. It is set to arrive in U.S. theaters on November 1.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift