The Wanted Premieres Party Anthem 'We Own the Night'
The Wanted has premiered their new single entitled "We Own the Night" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. The track was written and produced by the Messengers, the same person who worked on Pitbull's "Feel This Moment" and Justin Bieber's "All Around the World".
The song is a summer party anthem that features the sounds of bagpipes and lots of joint chanting. "We love it, it's sort of a sound people expect from The Wanted," Jay McGuiness told Seacrest about his group's new song.
"Just try to make people get out and party but it's also got something really traditional about it, very nostalgic," he added.
"We're massively excited about our new single 'We Own The Night'," Nathan Sykes said in a press release. "It takes us right back to the sound which everyone knows us for, and sets the mood for the new album."
"We Own the Night" was teased on the boys' E! reality series, "The Wanted Life", last month. Max George immediately told fans that the song was his favorite. The 24-year-old singer tweeted, "#WeOwnTheNight I think, is my favourite song we've ever done!:)))."
"We Own the Night" is featured in the boys' upcoming album, "Word of Mouth", which is scheduled to arrive in September via Island Records.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood