The Wanted Premieres Party Anthem 'We Own the Night'
The Wanted has premiered their new single entitled "We Own the Night" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. The track was written and produced by the Messengers, the same person who worked on Pitbull's "Feel This Moment" and Justin Bieber's "All Around the World".
The song is a summer party anthem that features the sounds of bagpipes and lots of joint chanting. "We love it, it's sort of a sound people expect from The Wanted," Jay McGuiness told Seacrest about his group's new song.
"Just try to make people get out and party but it's also got something really traditional about it, very nostalgic," he added.
"We're massively excited about our new single 'We Own The Night'," Nathan Sykes said in a press release. "It takes us right back to the sound which everyone knows us for, and sets the mood for the new album."
"We Own the Night" was teased on the boys' E! reality series, "The Wanted Life", last month. Max George immediately told fans that the song was his favorite. The 24-year-old singer tweeted, "#WeOwnTheNight I think, is my favourite song we've ever done!:)))."
"We Own the Night" is featured in the boys' upcoming album, "Word of Mouth", which is scheduled to arrive in September via Island Records.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video