Teri Hatcher and More Female Celebs Stun at L.A. Premiere of Disney's 'Planes'
Disney's "Planes" threw its star-studded premiere in Los Angeles on Monday, August 5. One of the film's voice cast members, Teri Hatcher, stole attention with her gorgeous look in a strapless dress. She was joined on the red carpet by her equally beautiful daughter, Emerson Rose Tenney. Male co-stars Anthony Edwards and Roger Craig Smith were also on hand for the promo effort of their film.
Priyanka Chopra who voices Ishani attended the Hollywood event, held at the El Capitan Theatre, in a Maya Krispin custom jumpsuit. Several female guests later took turns to steal the spotlight as each hit the red carpet and posed for shutterbugs, including Hilary Duff, Giuliana Rancic, Bella Thorne, Alyssa Milano with her son and Ashlee Simpson.
Directed by Klay Hall, "Planes" centers on Dusty, a big-hearted, fast-flying crop duster who dreams of competing in the most exhilarating around-the-world air race in history. However, Dusty is not exactly built for racing and he also happens to be afraid of heights.
With the support of friends old and new, Dusty tries to make the impossible dream of reaching the highest heights come true. Voicing the lead character is Dane Cook, who along with co-star Julia Louis-Dreyfus graced the red carpet.
Penned by Jeffrey M. Howard, "Planes" will race into theaters on August 9.
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes