Amanda Seyfried and Sharon Stone Glam Up 'Lovelace' L.A. Premiere
"Lovelace" held its Hollywood premiere on Monday, August 5. Leading lady Amanda Seyfried, who stars as the late legendary porn star in the movie, had her hair done in an updo and looked chic in a Gucci dress that flashed her side boobs. She was joined on the red carpet by her on-screen mom Sharon Stone who was dressed in an all-black ensemble by Salvatore Ferragamo.
Also spotted attending the L.A. premiere held at the Egyptian Theatre were co-stars Adam Brody, Chris Noth and Juno Temple with the latter showing off her yellow tee with "I Made Linda Lovlace Gag" on it as she posed for shutterbugs. Adam Lambert, Carmen Electra, Anna Camp and her "Pitch Perfect" co-star, boyfriend Skylar Astin were guests at the event.
Previously screened in New York at the Museum of Modern Art, "Lovelace" also stars Peter Sarsgaard, Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale and Chloe Sevigny. It chronicles real-life Linda Lovelace's meteoric rise to fame (after starring in 1972's "Deep Throat") as the "poster girl for the sexual revolution" as well as her efforts to expose her own victimization.
"There was the added challenge of the responsibility of playing someone who really existed and reiterating her story and her feelings on her life," Seyfried said of her character to E! News. "Because people just pigeon-holed her and she was defined by one thing."
Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman direct from a script by Andy Bellin. "Lovelace" hits limited theaters on August 9.
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere