Miley Cyrus Gets New Tattoo From Kat Von D
Miley Cyrus can't stop adding more tattoos to her body. The "Party in the U.S.A." hitmaker was spotted leaving tattoo artists Kat Von D's High Voltage parlor in West Hollywood on Sunday, August 4.
Miley was accompanied by several male friends during the session. She wore a cropped white top, white shorts and a pair of gold sneakers. A black bandage was taped to her upper right arm. The 20-year-old singer later changed the white shorts to a pair of denim shorts.
The 31-year-old tattoo artist and TV personality wrote, "Tattoo time," on Instagram on Sunday. Miley retweeted the post, but she did not give any detail of the new collection.
Kat previously has made two tattoos for the singer. The artist inked two crossed arrows on her right elbow in January 2013. "Loved tattooing @MileyCyrus yestrday! Simple symbols of friendship make beautiful tattoos.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack