Miley Cyrus Gets New Tattoo From Kat Von D
Miley Cyrus can't stop adding more tattoos to her body. The "Party in the U.S.A." hitmaker was spotted leaving tattoo artists Kat Von D's High Voltage parlor in West Hollywood on Sunday, August 4.
Miley was accompanied by several male friends during the session. She wore a cropped white top, white shorts and a pair of gold sneakers. A black bandage was taped to her upper right arm. The 20-year-old singer later changed the white shorts to a pair of denim shorts.
The 31-year-old tattoo artist and TV personality wrote, "Tattoo time," on Instagram on Sunday. Miley retweeted the post, but she did not give any detail of the new collection.
Kat previously has made two tattoos for the singer. The artist inked two crossed arrows on her right elbow in January 2013. "Loved tattooing @MileyCyrus yestrday! Simple symbols of friendship make beautiful tattoos.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'