Miley Cyrus Gets New Tattoo From Kat Von D
Miley Cyrus can't stop adding more tattoos to her body. The "Party in the U.S.A." hitmaker was spotted leaving tattoo artists Kat Von D's High Voltage parlor in West Hollywood on Sunday, August 4.
Miley was accompanied by several male friends during the session. She wore a cropped white top, white shorts and a pair of gold sneakers. A black bandage was taped to her upper right arm. The 20-year-old singer later changed the white shorts to a pair of denim shorts.
The 31-year-old tattoo artist and TV personality wrote, "Tattoo time," on Instagram on Sunday. Miley retweeted the post, but she did not give any detail of the new collection.
Kat previously has made two tattoos for the singer. The artist inked two crossed arrows on her right elbow in January 2013. "Loved tattooing @MileyCyrus yestrday! Simple symbols of friendship make beautiful tattoos. <3," she tweeted back then. Two months later, Kat inked a mini copy of Leonardo da Vinci's drawing of heart anatomy on her forearm.
In other news, Miley who recently made headlines for her provocative outfits, told Notion magazine that people saw her as a "ratchet white girl" because they have not seen her as a real person. "People have this misconception of me that I'm just one of these kids on TV and that now I go off and party and I'm just this ratchet white girl, and I'm not. I work really, really hard, I'm just in a different environment," she said.
More Miley Cyrus News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer